Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems nothing from the August 6th+ isn't recording encounters.
I'm starting to think maybe there's something to all the tinfoil-hatting.

Clearly Bush brought down the servers.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There seems to be an issue with the log system. This is why I asked for the information in my first post. I saw nothing in staff chat, so I'm guessing no one else knows, well till now.

I can't prove or disprove through the encounter logs due to none being there. Seems nothing from the August 6th+ isn't recording encounters. This happened a few months ago when the server kept having issues.
I appreciate your trying to insert facts into this situation, but really letting it be an FFA would probably have been for the best - even if someone is photoshopping SS's or someone else is KSing people's ACs or whatever. Best not to set a precedent of people expecting staff help in this kind of crap.

Although doing it this way is proving pretty entertaining...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Orc

Quote:
There seems to be an issue with the log system. This is why I asked for the information in my first post. I saw nothing in staff chat, so I'm guessing no one else knows, well till now.

I can't prove or disprove through the encounter logs due to none being there. Seems nothing from the August 6th+ isn't recording encounters.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

LOOT! LOOT!
Old 08-08-2012, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I can't prove or disprove through the encounter logs due to none being there. Seems nothing from the August 6th+ isn't recording encounters. This happened a few months ago when the server kept having issues.

As for the KSing and encounter logs, it even has its own tab if the NPC was kill stolen. So it's easy to tell.
I hope this is a sting operation to get people to freely KS under the impression logs are broken. Then bam, round 'em up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope this is a sting operation to get people to freely KS under the impression logs are broken. Then bam, round 'em up.
Damn, I was about to go around KSing ninjaz, but you talked me out of it.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn, I was about to go around KSing ninjaz, but you talked me out of it.
50/50 chance, you feeling lucky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've obviously never fought for Seafury spawns. You use a low lvl fast casting spell to tag targets before someone else can engage them.
If it is a Wizard doing something like this it would be stupid of them not to use the staff of temperate flux to gain FTE rights. It's instant.

Apparently the logs are missing or not even actually logging. So why not get the other two peoples logs who are in question here and compare them. Sure logs could be doctored but I see nothing being posted to refute the screenshot evidence.

Wizards are basically a one trick pony. We have only one intention, and that's to blow something up. If a Wizard is casting on this mob his intentions are to kill it. And if he didn't mean to KS it then simply leaving the ring for FTE to loot would have been the protocol.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Banned

Boy did that blow up in your face lawl. KS on the 19th eh?

Sounds like this guy beat you at your own game and you've had some of his urine find its way into your bowl of breakfast cereal.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Sarnak

Ambrotos, do not take this as a flame. I mean this with the least amount of ill intent as possible, but I really need you to hear this.

You came in this thread without checking the logs (there were no logs lol) and the first thing you do is say "OP is a kser" (for all intended purposes).

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this is? I would be outraged if I was the OP. You did try to confirm the legitimacy of his claims at all, instead you just outright imply that OP is "bs". I can quote you, but I'm sure you could easily find where you called his thread BS.

I don't understand why you didn't ask for a time/date before you made any claims one way or another. All you have done is give fodder to trolls to flame OP, when really there is absolutely no evidence of OP having any wrongdoing. Then you further increase the flames by providing "evidence" that OP is a kser. But why did you even bring this up?

Again Ambrotos, I am not looking to flame you. I believe OP was foolish in bringing this issue in RnF. But why are you participating in the flames? I just don't understand what your train of thought was. All you've done is make OP look bad, without providing proof one way or another.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Sarnak

Line 3- You did *not* try to confirm the legitimacy...etc~ Forgot the not
Closed Thread