Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2017, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utanven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got heartbrand writing essays on life advice lol

Legit never used Freeport vision

Stole another stormfeather from you

Carry on
I'm glad it gave your life meaning on a 100 pop 4am raid box, in addition to bringing meaning to the 1000's of hours you've spent raiding Velious on a 100pop server over the past year. Thanks for the 17k the first time when I beat you to your spawn on my level 40 monk, sorry you're still hung up over it lol ( it was 18 months ago or something ).

(luck works out for some people, but you're still bad at 18 year old EverQuest no matter how many stormfeathers you have, being good/decent at EverQuest is something you will never be [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]...sorry )
Last edited by Beastagoog; 05-09-2017 at 04:12 PM..
Old 05-09-2017, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

lol hb u can peep this rig bitch

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-09-2017, 07:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Cringer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ayy dawg peep my 5k rig i just built i'm posting from it right now. it's worth more then ur moms house bitch
Quote:
sorry ur poor and mad lol

dumb faggot getting rustled by yung muney millies
And yes, I bought a 5K PC for the sole reason to tell you, You're a bandwagoning faggot.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

5k rig to play a game that can run on todays toasters.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:29 PM
Banned

hey guys i'd never brag publicly about how much money i have because that's for losers but guess how much money i spent on this computer
Old 05-09-2017, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

In dollars or dicks sucked.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you have never created a dank thread, and i'm not convinced you've had 1 good post in your career

got any lanks? prof?

you've been a career punching bag in game, and on the forums you're like....a warmbody that just posts "Lol" randomly about.
Lol.
Old 05-09-2017, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGANS LAW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u laughed at that vid, dont u fucking lie 2 me
True dat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-10-2017, 01:30 AM
Fire Giant

I don't play on P99 much anymore. PUBG, Prey, couple other titles but it's mainly for overclocking and to test out the Ryzen CPUs.

Colgate, if you consider that bragging when making a point of 75% of HBs posts, I'd hate to see yourself look at your posts 20 years from now bragging about Everquest. Even if I bragged 20 times out of 500 about money, it still doesn't come close to HB or you patting yourself on the back for the past 2 years over Everquest. Great way to start your young life.
Old 05-10-2017, 03:45 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

dam it feels good 2 be back disclaimer: i don't really give a fuck about any of this everquest losers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i run luclin models actually my skeletons look like

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

this guy cant be me
Hey IDK why nobody's pointed this out yet but luclin models have been against server rules and have been bannable since 2015. Tune admitting to breaking server rules in screenshot posted by himself right here folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nirgon was sweatin' that one real hard too

he thought he was gonna get busted on two federal felony charges of non scripted drugs across state lines / narcotics across state lines.

luckily the statute of limitations for bringing federal charges is 5 years, so he's not exactly out of the woods yet.

i'm sure someone in this community will be feelin' froggy enough to pull that trigger

just gotta get a hold of gaffin

lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he's still living in that twilight zone universe where i'm coming off as another spineless maggot on the internet - and with enough reservation in moral integrity or qualms with throwing some arrogant scumbag under a bus - to such a delusional degree that prodding me on the forums hasn't yet registered to him as not only not being in his best interest, but being completely and totally in his worst.

there's a world of difference between actually threatening someone and feeling threatened

but if you think for a second i'd find it even remotely difficult to go through with, you've miscalculated horribly
lmao anyone notice how it's only people with chronic depression and very little control over their own lives who post these kinds of things? chill out man u can always apply at a different Arby's location. im sorry they never called you back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This has been around for years now. Everyone that says they don't use it is a liar. If you actually don't use it then you are a loser.

If you think not using it makes you a moral decent human being then you need to stop logging in until you find something else to live for. It is simply an addon to fix a problem this game had for a couple months 18 years ago. No one cares if a couple nerds say it isn't right to do on these forums.

I hope this helps put things in perspective for you.
hey look this reject is still posting nice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you used freeportvision why did you suck at everquest?
in b4 nerd gets mad at me for giving TMO pixels to apps over him
Closed Thread