Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Banned

Big Rogean plays SWTOR, that means you should too!
Old 01-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
unfortunately for me i dont log and and post pm's when peopel are considered friends like u fags
No you keep 10 year old screenshots of people you call pals saved on your hard drive.... Much bigger nerd imo...

Grats
*See Sig* for pals.

but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW
We see how you treat your "Pals" per se.... Sounds like a solid buddy I'd want to guild with..
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 01-10-2012, 05:16 PM
Kobold

Default :)

Not on my PC -- but I'm sure you wiped the memory of the website from your mind. I would have too, sorry to remind you, but I just had to refresh my memory on who was trying to clown me earlier.
Last edited by inimegalg; 01-10-2012 at 05:19 PM..
Old 01-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yall got an impressive battle going on here but let me chime in

Nothing is "broken up", the core of this guild is as strong as it gets.

Oh and anyone can log in theres no "error trying to connect to server"
I see you and Herb keep dodging Fiegi's comments..... No rebuttal to his verbal thrashing?

Notice "core of the guild" does not include zyrino and pals...

Im guessing

but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW

Would be the reason... Wouldnt call them "your pals" as you put it bud...
Quote:

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 01-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Banned

it's funny how in 10 years we'll be looking back on out 5000x3000 monitors saying HOW THE HELL DID WE USE 1920X1020
Old 01-10-2012, 05:21 PM
Kobold

Default .

It's a sad day when you insist on trying to troll me over something that does not INVOLVE you.

Seriously, go away.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

I responded with a screenshot. To say you can log in right now is an out and out lie. A few can, most can't.

I've got nothing to dodge with Fiegi's comment, I never claimed to be core holocaust so you are putting that one in my mouth, feel free to quote it, or quote whatever implication you think it retorts. If I was core Holo I wouldn't just up and walk away without care enough to tell anyone. I did so to preserve my self respect, and it turns out the status of my account.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a sad day when you insist on trying to troll me over something that does not INVOLVE you.

Seriously, go away.
Me Chuck and Keto are pals... Have been for years along with Jozz....

I look out for my friends... Not steal/lie/cheat and server transfer dog..

Grownups man... Grownups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I responded with a screenshot. To say you can log in right now is an out and out lie. A few can, most can't..
If you dont think we cant login one of many other toons, your kidding yourself kid.... And I think that was Fiegi's point that obviously flew right over your head.... Hence the "Server connect quote" meaning no one but said toons involved were banned... Not our IP's etc... sir..

Good try tho[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:

Quote:
Last edited by Kringe; 01-10-2012 at 05:26 PM..
Old 01-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

Bit of lag last night when Kringe was still enraged over his suspension. Wonder why?
Old 01-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me Chuck and Keto are pals... Have been for years along with Jozz....

I look out for my friends... Not steal/lie/cheat and server transfer dog..

Grownups man... Grownups.
No.. you cheat, hack, and ddoss servers when ur banned to the point that they even had to think about guilding you in this latest iteration of "EQEmu"

Right... Again, stop pretending like you know what's going on, or you're a part of the original crew.. enjoy your day in the sun, and taking 'credit' for our own personal issues that got nothing to do w/ u.
Closed Thread