Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 05:31 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

One lucky roll on a mildly rare drop will likely net you more money than I have ever made porting. Being a taxi will generally keep you out of the poorhouse, but it takes a pretty long time to generate serious bank.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charms [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/ignore is so hard to use, you can also make lists in EQ1...
/ignore is reserved for bozos who spam zonechat with red text, or send me repeated tells begging for ports while I'm in a dungeon, or other similarly substantial retardation. Being a cheap-assed skinflint is such a petty annoyance in comparison that I find it easiest to just blow it off.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:54 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My newbie (and only character) was given some very nice equipment by some very nice player I met who said he wasn't going to be playing one of his alt anymore and wanted the eq to go to some use. The downside for this is when I ask for a port (I'm still level 13 and more or less broke, I have about 20pp to my name), I feel like I have to explain why I can't tip much even though I'm obviously wearing some expensive geear.
Exactly the same situation for me.. I have decent gear only because someone really nice gave it to me, but my bank is pretty dry.