Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 04:51 AM
Planar Protector

This time of year I doubt any of ya'll could take me. My family runs a fireworks ship border of Kentucky and Ohio. Shit man, I'm like a human cherry bomb!
Old 06-26-2014, 05:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilMcKracken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this had a complete opposite effect than what you are going for. I bet this works good on resumes and impressing all your friends in RL. "Yeah, I know jiu-jitsu and have cards named after me in World of Warcraft." You must leave people in RL in awe, let me guess....you earned that blue belt online too? Same with all those rapes you have imagined? All done through the internet? Wait so you're saying you've never actually been in a fight, you just IMAGINE you'd do well? Thought so. If you think you'd kick peoples ass after defending your WoW card that you earned years ago as a major feat, along with wrestling back in "high school" and earning an online jiu-jitsu belt, you'd probably be one of those 4000% guys.

Lazie, if I were you, I'd stop posting here. People find you a joke. You act like you achieved so much by joining a guild that was already the top guild. It doesn't make you some "leet" player when you join a guild that merged to have 75% of the raiders that have access to VP in one consolidation. I want you to realize EQ is a time sink game. I know you haven't figured this out yet, but it will soon come. I also want to point out nut-hugging is NOT required to make you any better, in fact, makes you worse. When you come here posting in every forum defending TMO is makes you look like you are so desperate for some sort of attention and to be one of the "core" players in a guild that has already been running shit from some time just to make it seem like you achieved a bunch. You haven't, so stop pretending. I'm pretty sure anyone can level a character to 60, read up on game mechanics with their spare time and then join the top guild that is pretty uncontested and put an insane amount of hours of tracking/raiding and guess what? They'd still be in the same position as you, without putting those lips to any nuts.
Rustled Beta. No one has to defend TMO in RNF btw. Most of this shit isn't serious. Stop taking it as such.
Old 06-26-2014, 06:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilMcKracken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess that's why you have so many posts here, don't make me pull up your post history.....really.....not......serious.....yet can't keep posting I wonder if beta/alpha would ever be something all the "cool" kids would say outside of the internet, I highly doubt it. Don't be cliché, faggot.
You should forget me Phil. Move on with your life.
Old 06-26-2014, 07:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should forget me Phil. Move on with your life.
I put this in Google Translate: Beta to Alpha

"Stop being mean! Leave me alone!"
Old 06-26-2014, 07:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I put this in Google Translate: Beta to Alpha

"Stop being mean! Leave me alone!"
You Betas gotta stick together I guess. At least you aren't stalking my post history like an obsessive female.
Old 06-26-2014, 07:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You Betas gotta stick together I guess. At least you aren't stalking my post history like an obsessive female.
I didn't even want to read it the first time.
Old 06-26-2014, 07:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't even want to read it the first time.
Yet you keep reading. Amazing intellect.
Old 06-26-2014, 08:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yet you keep reading. Amazing intellect.
It's kinda like watching a train wreck.
Old 06-26-2014, 08:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I'm kinda a train wreck.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:14 AM
Fire Giant

test
Closed Thread