Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 07:40 PM
Banned

Face down, ass up
Old 03-14-2017, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been an absolute joy watching you go from cheery optimist to world-weary misanthrope.
Honestly I can be both of these things. It just depends on the circumstances, Cecily. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-14-2017, 08:30 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not sure you can get any lower than being on your knees.
you can prostate yourself on you tummy. that lower than you knees. even on you back is lower than knees.
Old 03-14-2017, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can prostate yourself on you tummy. that lower than you knees. even on you back is lower than knees.
Prostrate*

Lulz at prostate - read that sentence entirely different.
Old 03-14-2017, 08:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't think you want that. You have no idea how low I'd stoop to win a bet.
Yea but when you lose you don'y pay up. 20k now please.
Old 03-14-2017, 08:54 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prostrate*

Lulz at prostate - read that sentence entirely different.
no, prostating yourself would be more lower.
Old 03-15-2017, 12:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you hear that lance? you're irrelevant in a video game!

a truly sick burn. and i do mean sick.
About as sick of a burn as this entire thread is "Oh you trained us, you ass!" "Oh you petitioned us, you crybaby!" Seriously. Taking this thread serious from the get go was you going ahead and bending over for the less autistic right out of the gate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You probably personally petitioned Sirken yourself.

That would explain why you are raging over what I wrote about him having better things to do than sit in Hate all day watching you nerds fight over mobs.

You realize all of us are equally relevant (or irrelevant depending on who you ask) regardless what activities we are partaking in on this game, right?

For the record, I haven't been in school for many years, and I never got beat up while in school either. It sounds like you are projecting a bit here.
I have nothing to do with these neckbeards crying about an elf sim. I'm laughing at you because you're such an autistic nerd that thinks himself so important on here you have to jump in and give your useless and usually cringeworthy opinion on absolutely everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pokey, I shouldn't have even responded to him because honestly you answered way better than I ever could with your very succinct, sarcastic-ladened post here.
"Mmm Yes Pokey, I love your dick in my mouth, why do you ask?" You don't fit in when you act like a beta cuck, you moron. I hope you've had the realization everyone is laughing AT you, not WITH you. Maybe you haven't though. RIP. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-15-2017, 02:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronuspk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
About as sick of a burn as this entire thread is "Oh you trained us, you ass!" "Oh you petitioned us, you crybaby!" Seriously. Taking this thread serious from the get go was you going ahead and bending over for the less autistic right out of the gate.

I have nothing to do with these neckbeards crying about an elf sim. I'm laughing at you because you're such an autistic nerd that thinks himself so important on here you have to jump in and give your useless and usually cringeworthy opinion on absolutely everything.

"Mmm Yes Pokey, I love your dick in my mouth, why do you ask?" You don't fit in when you act like a beta cuck, you moron. I hope you've had the realization everyone is laughing AT you, not WITH you. Maybe you haven't though. RIP. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that you think any posts on these forums should be taken seriously showcases how stupid you are.

I have never cared and will never care what some anonymous forumquesters on a gaming forum think about me. The thought that you think I'd be upset over this is rather humorous. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

On a side note I just want to point out that your insults are boring and lack imagination. You basically used every cliched insult I have seen in the past year.

Cuck, dick in your mouth, moron, beta cuck, autistic nerd, cringeworthy, elf sim, everyone is laughing AT you, all of these are just run-of-the-mill words and insults a raging nerd types out in a forums post to sound formidable and tough.

***You don't sound tough or edgy, you sound silly.
Old 03-15-2017, 03:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
The fact that you think any posts on these forums should be taken seriously showcases how stupid you are.

I have never cared and will never care what some anonymous forumquesters on a gaming forum think about me. The thought that you think I'd be upset over this is rather humorous. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

On a side note I just want to point out that your insults are boring and lack imagination. You basically used every cliched insult I have seen in the past year.

Cuck, dick in your mouth, moron, beta cuck, autistic nerd, cringeworthy, elf sim, everyone is laughing AT you, all of these are just run-of-the-mill words and insults a raging nerd types out in a forums post to sound formidable and tough.

***You don't sound tough or edgy, you sound silly.
They are probably run of the mill insults for you, since you suffer from all of those qualities pretty heavily.

It's okay to be autistic, really it is.. but as soon as you start throwing your autism everywhere on a public forum, don't get all triggered when someone calls you out on it.

And yes, you do care what anonymous forumquesters think of you. That's heavily evident from your 24/7 forumquesting and response on every single thread.

Once again, you're an autistic beta cuck and should probably off yourself when you get a chance.
Old 03-15-2017, 03:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronuspk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are probably run of the mill insults for you, since you suffer from all of those qualities pretty heavily.

It's okay to be autistic, really it is.. but as soon as you start throwing your autism everywhere on a public forum, don't get all triggered when someone calls you out on it.

And yes, you do care what anonymous forumquesters think of you. That's heavily evident from your 24/7 forumquesting and response on every single thread.

Once again, you're an autistic beta cuck and should probably off yourself when you get a chance.
Try harder nerd.
Closed Thread