Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2015, 01:45 PM
Kobold

He got banned due to around 1:10:00 of twitch stream he takes 3XEssence Emerald as a form of RMT for unbanning twitch acct
Old 08-27-2015, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He got banned due to around 1:10:00 of twitch stream he takes 3XEssence Emerald as a form of RMT for unbanning twitch acct
Was that written somewhere?
Old 08-27-2015, 02:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbintha Hood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not to say that this is Hathaway's state of mind (I don't know him personally). But if pixels (or getting banned) want to make you kill yourself, you shouldn't be playing the game to begin with.

THIS. IS. A. GAME.

Its not that serious.

But like I said previously, judging from the time spent on his twitch channel and listening to his opinions on things, his attitude, and his body language, I think he has some sort of psychological issue(s). Just my opinion.
qft
Old 08-27-2015, 02:03 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Talk about talking out of your ass. You might wanna read through this forum again so you wont further make yourself look like an ass.
Old 08-27-2015, 02:14 PM
Orc

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-27-2015, 02:16 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cheap bastard, wasnt he bragging about being some big shot engineer or something else millions of people do?
Old 08-27-2015, 02:33 PM
Decaying Skeleton

LOL I was the one that wanted the twitch unban it was a joke and he didn't take my 500 plat but I gave him some essence emeralds cause a) I barely play and b) he dies a fuckton in Plane of Fear on his necro and I figured he could use some free rezzes.
Old 08-27-2015, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Don't really care to comment on his personal issues but after watching him go off about the server staff not answering his petitions to his satisfaction and the "service" being shitty I wouldn't have much sympathy if he did get banned for it.

I'm far from a p99 fan boy but lets be honest here, this server has better CSR and better anti-RMT and anti-cheat systems in place than games that I have paid to play. I seriously doubt that P99 gets enough donations to hire 1 csr even at minimum wage, ranting and demanding that just makes you look insane.
Old 08-27-2015, 02:45 PM
Decaying Skeleton

An unban in some backwater Twitch channel has no monetary value. How exactly would that be RMT? Think about it.

And all you people talking about psychological problems no doubt have many of your own, as bad as anyone's. P99 incubates the nastiest cesspool of 30-something losers with fierce self-esteem issues that I've ever seen. If any of you streamed 1/4 as much as Colin your cracks would show real fast. And some of you do, and I've seen those cracks.

So shut the fuck up and let the man say some ignorant shit and have his outbursts now and then. Just because he pissed you off at some point or because your life is shit doesn't mean that you need to do some mental gymnastics to justify his ban and revel in his misfortune.

Being ungrateful isn't a bannable offense. Being ungrateful isn't even obviously wrong. The people that run P99 all get something from it, otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. Some of them probably get twinges of pleasure from controlling and feeding a community of dysfunctional manchildren. And banning them. Prison guards for washout nerds.

Best wishes to Colin in whatever he decides to do next.
Old 08-27-2015, 02:49 PM
Kobold

Default Yay me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Talk about talking out of your ass. You might wanna read through this forum again so you wont further make yourself look like an ass.

Yes, I'm an ass! But notice he is booted no more than 2 minutes after this exchange!
Closed Thread