Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2014, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I read your nonsense. The point is though that you keep making posts with the view that what you feel was good classic content and what the people that actually run the server feel was good classic content should be the merged and compromised upon until everyone is satisfied. That doesn't actually matter, its their server and they feel the change needed to be made. You don't have to like it. If you want a server with all the classic feels you want with added bonuses from more current timelines that make your life easier, then you will ultimately have to either wait for that server to be made or make it yourself. Its not an absurd stance by any stretch of logic.

Also you and I both know that there are much more than 5 people on red, and that this is a much more impactful change for that server than it will ever be for blue. Don't act like its a null point.
It's a much more impactful change for 100 people. Sure. It's a super annoying change that honestly might be enough to break the camels back and make me not play anymore on blue where ~1500 people regularly play. I spent a lot of time soloing light blues cause it was most efficient for me. Now I have no way to tell. GG awesome "Classic" mechanics.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a super annoying change that honestly might be enough to break the camels back and make me not play anymore on blue where ~1500 people regularly play. I spent a lot of time soloing light blues cause it was most efficient for me. Now I have no way to tell. GG awesome "Classic" mechanics.
You poor mistreated child, let's all shower you in the pity you deserve. Now now, it's okay...we won't let the terrible game breaking inconvenience hurt you any longer.

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Last edited by Millburn; 06-25-2014 at 12:06 PM..
Old 06-25-2014, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliseus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We should also be grateful to breath. The entire world should just stop looking for improvements in their life and just be glad that X thing lets them do what they do. It's a shame that mindsets like this exist. It would also be moronic to assume that the devs are really doing this for nothing. No one does anything for nothing, whether its physical tangible rewards, or some kind of mental gratification that they have thousands of people playing on their server. Their is a mission statement though when people come to this server, they already should know what to expect, so you somewhat head in the right direction, just very poorly.

I don't disagree with you at all, people should be more grateful for things like this, but just like the other White Knights in this thread like yourself, seem to confuse peoples attitudes like the OP for not being grateful.
Oh I'm sorry. I thought this was an internet game, not actual real life. You're right con color in target boxes are just like the polio vaccine.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:09 PM
Aviak

Yeah the server is theirs so really anything goes like RMTing for a fund raiser or nerfing the UI or nerfing Ivandyr's Hoop for the sake of balance. Their server their call.

But I would be willing to bet that more people would be willing to donate, in whatever means, if they felt like the server was a community. Instead of being reminded that nothing here belongs to them. Even though, a large amount of content is developed and maintained in conjunction with the user base testing and participating in the process. Things like this make you feel like a customer and customers don't give 2 shits about bugs or problems unless they affect them adversely.

Just an observation.

Doesn't some of these things come back in velious at some point anyways?
Last edited by psway; 06-25-2014 at 12:13 PM.. Reason: grammar
Old 06-25-2014, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I'm sorry. I thought this was an internet game, not actual real life. You're right con color in target boxes are just like the polio vaccine.
for real busted a gut laughing in my office
Old 06-25-2014, 12:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
You have a stupid opinion, stick with that stupid opinion. Don't try and deter from it because someone else pointed out how stupid you are.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a much more impactful change for 100 people. Sure. It's a super annoying change that honestly might be enough to break the camels back and make me not play anymore on blue where ~1500 people regularly play. I spent a lot of time soloing light blues cause it was most efficient for me. Now I have no way to tell. GG awesome "Classic" mechanics.
That's 100 people who aren't complaining versus the 10 to 15 or so that keep whining on this server. You're already outvoted by your own argument.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by no chewie dont [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u mad bro?
Old 06-25-2014, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliseus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have a stupid opinion, stick with that stupid opinion. Don't try and deter from it because someone else pointed out how stupid you are.
I don't view this game as seriously as real life and that's a stupid opinion? You're way over immersed my friend.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
That's 100 people who aren't complaining versus the 10 to 15 or so that keep whining on this server. You're already outvoted by your own argument.
So 10-15 whining out of 1500 and nobody whining out of 100 and this surprises you? Somehow makes me outvoted? Besides that you do know ppl that play Red post on server chat forums regularly right?

Holy shit lol. I don't get you man. Do you think before you speak at all?
Closed Thread