Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 01:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Romney care still sucks but at least it's contained to just one state.
As someone who lives in Taxachusetts and works in an out of state hospital I can tell you that you are blowing steam out of your ass.

First off the name 'Romney care' is a misnomer considering the entire program was overhauled after the door hit Mittens' ass on his way out.

Next if you look at the trends of the entire country while the number of Mass insured was dropping shortly after the signing of the act, you'd see that it was a nationwide trend and that MA was still at the bottom of that trend (lower being better).

Hospitals are still being built/expanded, the healthcare field here in MA is booming and nearly everyone is insured.

Look it up yourself, you can see that currently the state with the lowest % of uninsured people is Mass by a longshot, second place (Hawaii) has twice as many uninsured. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-25-2013, 03:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And then there's this shit about secret deals with Iran. I don't know enough about it yet but wtf.

>butthurt about Obamacare costing lots of money

>can't understand why Obama wants to do whatever he can to circumvent participation in more and more pointless wars in the Middle East that cost trillions

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-25-2013, 04:55 PM
Sarnak

my coworker obamacared this weekend to comply with the law

took him over 4 hours on the shit website

only website shittier than facebook
Old 11-25-2013, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00t [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my coworker obamacared this weekend to comply with the law

took him over 4 hours on the shit website

only website shittier than facebook
Reddit is the Obamacare website?
Old 11-25-2013, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

I've got a pretty big dick, sidelle. Would show you it but shit's gotta be pic for pic. Anyways, obamacare killed my dental/vision insurance. Fuck em, haven't had to go to the doctor in 8 years.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

[QUOTE=p99soundsok;1199492>can't understand why Obama wants to do whatever he can to circumvent participation in more and more pointless wars in the Middle East that cost trillions[/QUOTE]

You believe that and yet call me dumb. If he was Ron Paul I'd believe that.

Plus we don't know everything about the deal yet. What we know is it's a six month deal in exchange for reduced sanctions. It may not even be that bad a deal. At this point I'm not saying it's good or bad, but I am concerned that he's engaging in secret deals with a regime that will willingly lie to us.
Old 11-26-2013, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

If anyone's interested here is a great site to window shop for the new health plans to get some idea on cost, without having to sign up with all your info first.
http://www.healthsherpa.com/
Old 11-26-2013, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

To play devil's advocate I often try to come up with one obama policy I like, but I cant

fake wall street reform, expanding the forever wars, corporate communism of healthcare, coming after our guns, putting us into an even bigger black hole of debt with stupid programs like cash 4 clunkers, etc. etc.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00t [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
corporate communism
10/10
Closed Thread