Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 06:39 PM
Banned

Gun ownership in Norway is the highest in western Europe. One third of households own a gun. It seems like you think having to apply for a sports shooting license or hunting license is some kind of tyrannical measure, in which case you're even more retarded than previously suspected.
Old 07-23-2011, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was a youth camp, and thus no emergency arsenal on the island.
It shouldn't matter what the island was being used for. Any time there is a congregation of people in any significant concentration, there should be at LEAST one firearm safely stored on property.

The fact that it was a camp full of what was probably a majority of people who can't defend themselves nor have the mindset to should reinforce the need for it.
Old 07-23-2011, 07:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gun ownership in Norway is the highest in western Europe. One third of households own a gun. It seems like you think having to apply for a sports shooting license or hunting license is some kind of tyrannical measure, in which case you're even more retarded than previously suspected.
That's not what im saying at all.

You're obviously mad, so I have nothing left to say to you.
Old 07-23-2011, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

I like the submissive Feachie
Old 07-23-2011, 07:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

wonder if it was a survival camp
Old 07-23-2011, 07:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It shouldn't matter what the island was being used for. Any time there is a congregation of people in any significant concentration, there should be at LEAST one firearm safely stored on property.

The fact that it was a camp full of what was probably a majority of people who can't defend themselves nor have the mindset to should reinforce the need for it.
Unless it was a rocket launcher I don't think it would have helped much. According to his manifesto he would have been fully armored, extremely well trained, optimized diet, on caffeine/ephedrine/aspirin/steroids, and wielding fully automatic weapons with a cyanide capsule around his neck. Guy claims he's a crusader out for conservative christian european hegemony. He uses the term Justicar Knight for himself.

His patch says Marxist Hunter.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2011, 07:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like the submissive Feachie
I care very little while im at work [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2011, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

As usual, lives would have been saved not by having more guns, but less religion.
Old 07-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As usual, lives would have been saved not by having more guns, but less religion.
x10000000
Old 07-23-2011, 08:04 PM
Fire Giant

I was wondering why they didnt have any self defense or sport items on the island also.
I mean it is a Camp lol
when i hear camp, im thinkin at the very least Archery equipment is on hand =/