Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2014, 08:58 AM
Planar Protector

May trigsta be struck by the wrath of Moses

- Jewish Chapter Leader of Holocaust
Old 10-01-2014, 09:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
May trigsta be struck by the wrath of Moses

- Jewish Chapter Leader of Holocaust
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-01-2014, 09:03 AM
Orc

Im not saying they shouldnt pk. But what u guys do is beat the little guys down so much and so hard they have no choice but to join u guys. So they can atleast enjoy some parts of the game. U use " are members are mostly low lvl rag players". Hmm well put what i just told u and ur statement together and my god u come out with an amazing conclusion. Stop using it as a crutch. U guys did it to yourselfs. Stop beating the lil guys so much that they have to join you and just maybe u guys wont be full of low lvl rags. U hide behind this but its ur own fault. I pras azr for denying so many players. They recruit quality unlike u guys yall recruit quantity.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

Convert or die
Old 10-01-2014, 09:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgerking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lvling in peace is not a part of Red, we welcome the fights, so should you.
if you can't beat them, join them, or fight the oppression. team up yo
Kittens Who Say Meow / Asgard / The Mystical Order / Forsaken / Aftermath
Sacrifice*P99G*
[] Tunare 2000+ Kabijito [] FippyDarkpaw TLP Radda []
Old 10-01-2014, 09:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigsta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not saying they shouldnt pk. But what u guys do is beat the little guys down so much and so hard they have no choice but to join u guys. So they can atleast enjoy some parts of the game. U use " are members are mostly low lvl rag players". Hmm well put what i just told u and ur statement together and my god u come out with an amazing conclusion. Stop using it as a crutch. U guys did it to yourselfs. Stop beating the lil guys so much that they have to join you and just maybe u guys wont be full of low lvl rags. U hide behind this but its ur own fault. I pras azr for denying so many players. They recruit quality unlike u guys yall recruit quantity.
Azrael posting on anonymous account, yes you speak volumes for the integrity of your guild. I don't remember Holocaust destroying new guilds raids, I do remember Azrael doing it tho.
Last edited by Burgerking; 10-01-2014 at 09:10 AM..
Old 10-01-2014, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigsta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So basically azrael is doing now the exact same thing what nihilum did. see the pattern?
Old 10-01-2014, 09:12 AM
Orc

Im not in azr and this isnt some random account. Im not an old school player and no i dont know everything about the game but i do know scum when i see it. And i do see excuses when They are being told. Stop makin excuses and maybe u guys will make something of urselfs in the red server besides a scab. But go on my friend pras ur guild be proud of it. Ive put my 2 cents in. Good day.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:16 AM
Planar Protector

I've met some pretty good holo but yeah, if they're in zone I expect them to come for me.

Will not make a post about it either.

Not sure what all this is about.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 10-01-2014, 09:18 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgerking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azrael posting on anonymous account, yes you speak volumes for the integrity of your guild. I don't remember Holocaust destroying new guilds raids, I do remember Azrael doing it tho.
Lol im sorry i had to reply back about this. Didnt u just preach about how red is a pk server and thats what its all about how there shouldnt be xpin in peace i sure hope u dont think u should be able to raid in peace do u? Somebodys steppin on their own feet here. Please dont go back on urs words u just look more like a fool.
Closed Thread