Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 02:22 PM
Sarnak

Who said he casted root on me? o0
Old 12-16-2014, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

whoops read that wrong, my bad. not even going to edit carry on.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how did the druid have enough time to dot and root. druid dots take forever to cast. i can barely get a dot off when people have sow. you should have flown right past them and around the corner da fuck.
he was actually running around the castle.. none of those spells would have ever landed on him had he just run straight to the ZL.

once he did decide to head for ZL he blew right past us and plugged.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycloud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly BK thinks EQ is based off of 1v1.

Yesterday i was in KC castle on my bard and there was a wizard/ench/shm/druid at the bridge waiting for me to run by, Wizard chain flux staff me, enchanter tash me, shm malos me/druid doted me by the time i ran and zoned that shit. If it wasn't for selos any other class would of been dead duo to the fact you now would of been rooted had a shit load of other debuffs to dispell before blind. Not to mention you being bashed while blind and other shit you have to take account for.

Another thing a smart player will do is Topslot your first slots with Ragefire arms/BoH/junk shit. Theres just alot of ways to prevent what you just did in a group fight.

Am i saying what you did wouldn't work in a 1v1? naaah. It def would if the player is smart. Try doing that shit with a real group on you tho.
OMFG dude so your saying you don't want the perfect gank squad to be able to kill someone 4v1. WTF kind of PvP do you want one where no one ever dies???

PvP where melee's are immune to every spell and they just need a bard in group and everyone dies to them like domino's.
Last edited by Burgerking; 12-16-2014 at 02:26 PM..
Old 12-16-2014, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

i would have ran into water then ran to ZL but i read his post wrong so whoops.
Old 12-16-2014, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

the only people complaining are people trying to 1v5+ and live to tell the tale. are you fuckin retarded? in 20v20 it changes nothing because everyone is under the same resist system. sometimes i wonder if any of you have jacked out the matrix in over a year. yall fuckin retarded.
Old 12-16-2014, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the only people complaining are people trying to 1v5+ and live to tell the tale. are you fuckin retarded? in 20v20 it changes nothing because everyone is under the same resist system. sometimes i wonder if any of you have jacked out the matrix in over a year. yall fuckin retarded.
Truth is there are a shit ton of bad player's here. They are used to mindless pvp where a monk or rogue can run to a full group and just start knocking people over regardless of whats being cast on them.

Traditional pvp was strategical, caster's like enchanter's/shamans used to peel melee's off the healer's with CC effects. Without that dynamic large scale pvp becomes who has the most melee's wins, like it's been for the past 2 years.
Last edited by Burgerking; 12-16-2014 at 02:44 PM..
Old 12-16-2014, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgerking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OMFG dude so your saying you don't want the perfect gank squad to be able to kill someone 4v1. WTF kind of PvP do you want one where no one ever dies???

PvP where melee's are immune to every spell and they just need a bard in group and everyone dies to them like domino's.
Actually that gank squad should have a very good chance at killing someone. But a good pvper should be able to avoid death there if very well geared/buffed and a non bard. You're just in denial how easy it is to land shit while being debuffed right now. Anyone else would of been chain rooted on that bridge. Also melees can channel pumice now but what happens when channeling gets fixed for melees? how do they escape that?

You just want a ez mode box where people just chain cast blind/root and make it almost impossible to get away.

Hell we chain rooted deluxee with only tash on him hahahahhah dude should of been able to escape. Games broke baddies in denial
Last edited by Crazycloud; 12-16-2014 at 02:43 PM..
Old 12-16-2014, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgerking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it any different then 5 melee's jumping on you in a 20v20 and one rogue snare poisoning you, In my video you just got blinded in that scenario you're dead.
Hard to weigh which is worse, depends on the zone / situation.

Rogue poisons seem to have a very high success rate vs DMF'd targets. Not sure on DMF+ resist poison combo (120+pr) but this should equate to no rogue poisons landing without pelling/debuffs. Same with bane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

I'm completely on board with your case that all the melees who were running in circles with auto attack on doing unmitigated damage was stupid and now they have a huge problem with balance but..

This is bad too

Fear not, shamans will still be pretty godly even without blind spam

It appears to be the last remaining major issue resist system wise

WTB: cast thru walls always (you can heal through walls..) and removal of z-axis check... maybe next major patch

20v20 Sam if someone gets rooted... the call of next target ain't far off. Further in the numbers game, the team who has just 1 extra warm body spamming roots has a massive advantage. READ: Some guy spamming a 2 sec cast that results in a nearly instant kill every time. This massively benefits Holo now as its nigh impossible to mess with our raid attempts... trying to be the bigger man here and admit it rather than serve selfish interests and defend it.
Last edited by Nirgon; 12-16-2014 at 02:50 PM..
Old 12-16-2014, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Isn't Samwise like a level 52 druid who only has shown up when his side is currently doing mobs uncontested? Same guy who makes stupid bug reports? Also a terrible player?

Just make sure I'm not confusing him with someone else.
Closed Thread