Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 05:32 PM
Sarnak

So just to be clear: you only want the Tiki account that you were caught cheating on back right, you don't want the Reiker account that you were also caught cheating on?
Old 12-24-2010, 05:32 PM
Kobold

Same account.
Reiker is a 30 watt fluorescent bulb. Reiker is a former freelance writer. Reiker is not skilled in the craft of writing. Reiker is also Teacher of the Year at Apopka High School. Reiker is affiliated with 2 hospitals. Reiker is a remote controlled space heater in the winter. Reiker is rated "EXCELLENT" in the following areas:
Old 12-24-2010, 05:33 PM
Sarnak

Cause that seems reasonable, cmon GMs unban at least one of the accounts he was caught cheating on yo, it is christmas after all!!1!
Old 12-24-2010, 05:33 PM
Kobold

And just to clarify, "kinda sorta looks like you may have been cheating or perhaps it was lag" is a lot different than "caught cheating" but let's not go down that road again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reiker is a 30 watt fluorescent bulb. Reiker is a former freelance writer. Reiker is not skilled in the craft of writing. Reiker is also Teacher of the Year at Apopka High School. Reiker is affiliated with 2 hospitals. Reiker is a remote controlled space heater in the winter. Reiker is rated "EXCELLENT" in the following areas:
Old 12-24-2010, 05:35 PM
Sarnak

Oh ok so your Reiker character was banned because you were really cheating, or was that just a "oh it might be lag" thing too?
Old 12-24-2010, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

reiker is a cool fella
Old 12-24-2010, 05:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
but let's not go down that road again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've explained my ban history on these forums about 20 times, if you're looking for that information it should be easy to search for.

Also Magicflow I thought we were bffs!
Old 12-24-2010, 05:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reiker is a cool fella
Hey mitic buddy, welcome to my thread!
Old 12-24-2010, 05:43 PM
Sarnak

for the record lets take that as a "yes my first character was banned for cheating, but I really really swear I wasn't cheating the next time you caught me!"
Old 12-24-2010, 05:50 PM
VIP / Contributor

TBH banning his latest one for bragging about the RMT was on my to do list.
Closed Thread