Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 11:20 PM
Banned

Australia is a shithole, enjoy your thought crimes you subject.

Every bit of illusory liberty you enjoy is derived from being an economic vassal of a republic made up of free citizens. If free transmission of personnel and assets with the United States of America were not required to keep your little pissant colony's lights on, there would be no need for the people who openly and literally own you to create this bubble of prosperity you seem so proud of.

I've already dunked on your shithole nation in previous threads but you never reply and always come back with the same tired shit a few weeks later, like this poor thread. Every last person in your family deserves to be raped to death for acquiescing to being a literal fucking subject. You are cattle. You have accepted serfdom because the slave quarters are comfy. Fuck you.

^this applies to Canadians and English too, although I'm giving them a brief reprieve in honor of Brexit
Old 10-10-2016, 03:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Australia is a shithole, enjoy your thought crimes you subject.

Every bit of illusory liberty you enjoy is derived from being an economic vassal of a republic made up of free citizens. If free transmission of personnel and assets with the United States of America were not required to keep your little pissant colony's lights on, there would be no need for the people who openly and literally own you to create this bubble of prosperity you seem so proud of.

I've already dunked on your shithole nation in previous threads but you never reply and always come back with the same tired shit a few weeks later, like this poor thread. Every last person in your family deserves to be raped to death for acquiescing to being a literal fucking subject. You are cattle. You have accepted serfdom because the slave quarters are comfy. Fuck you.

^this applies to Canadians and English too, although I'm giving them a brief reprieve in honor of Brexit
Your nation is 20 trillion dollars in debt and rising fast.
It's closing in on 120% gdp a sympton of borrowing to keep things afloat
It cannot pay its debt back, China has bailed USA out on some of its debts by making debt agreements with them.
It's a vessel for big corporations i.e apple, and big multi corporation banks.
Some of your cities have higher gun crimes than places like Guatemala.
It's been at war for 20+ years in the past 25 years as it battles with its demons and trying to scavenge for resources.

Vrs

My nation is wealthy, not overly in debt (most of the nations debt is for civil construction projects and advancement of the nation i.e faster internet schemes, hospitals etc aka good debt ) all major cities bar one are experience solid growth and development (vast numvers of your cities are struggling to keep up maintence and growth and are shrinking in prosperity ).

We have free public health care, solid social wealthfare systems, an abundance of jobs in most sectors, excellent education systems and is a highly developed and developing nation -- all of these are things your nation does not have.

Our trade with China is booming because we have all the raw resources they need in abundance (something USA land stop doing a long time ago: produce stuff, fyi before you say it apple produces their pcs in Asia --just incase you bring that up).

Milk, Iron Ore, Raw building materials, meat, wool, clays, etc all been exported to China in bulk. Did you know China has a shortage of Milk Powder and they are bulk buying it off us? It's driven the price up here because people are literally buying it from supermarkets and shipping it over to sell it for 10x the price.

I am sorry that you keep your head in the sand as much as you want but USA land is fading, in 25 years time gunna be pretty hard to live there.

You're welcome down anytime tho.

P.s. bring that army down and help protect our borders for us, we'll give you food rations if you do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-10-2016, 03:06 AM
Banned

Forgot to mention coal, dat shit everywhere down here. China loves it 4 some reason. Dunno why.

*digs up backyard* *sells it to China for 150,000$.

Yewww...
Old 10-10-2016, 03:06 AM
Fire Giant

didn't read that wall of text, but I live in America, and you live in Australia.

take that.
Old 10-10-2016, 03:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sitting here smashing out an assignment with it running in the background.

it's better than days of our lives, only, one of these clowns is your guys' next leader.

so far 0 policies discussed.

great stuff.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

p.s.
Australia's borders OFFLIMITS to American refugee's

lol I did like how it started out with the usual "poop, caca" affair for American Media.

he said shit, he said poop, he said fat whale woman Alicia MaFatto.

LOL Americans lap it up

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-10-2016, 05:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didn't read that wall of text, but I live in America, and you live in Australia.

take that.
Visited America. Only thing good was cheap food. Was a cheap holiday location (sorry this wont make sense too you aka when you come from wealthy location and go to cheaper location its called a cheap holiday).

Welp back 2 my assignment.

Cya at the border in a few years.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:34 AM
Planar Protector

I cant hate on Australia. Most of my college graduate friends traveled there for good corporate jobs.

Fact is they pay, they have jobs available, and the standard of living is higher than your average US dump. The wealth disparity is smaller. The US has tremendous wealth inequality and misappropriated tax money, look at the roads.

Terrible destroyed highways and bridges everywhere. 416 Billion a year, and that doesn't cover the cost to maintain. We are spending 416 Billion just to fall short of actually maintaining the roads.

Its managed about as good as the Democratic Republic of Congo these days. Its not 1950-1995 anymore when the US was booming. Those 50 years came and went.

Suck it up fat boys.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-10-2016, 06:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, says the guy who bought 1000's of dollars of gear and still sucked at 30s pvp lol.

Atleast I have an excuse of playing a paladin and on 3ooms.

You have no excuses besides you are absolutely terrible. You played an SK too in MM (basically a 1 button kill class)

Sorry you lost. Plus u r a broken record u keep repeating the same thing over and over. You've got not depth in your arguements besides trying to claim how bad a rookie pvper was in his first season of pvping eq ever.

Your FQ is as bad as your 1000's dollar MM twinks.

1-13 that's what I get from this and most of your posts...
Old 10-10-2016, 07:01 AM
Banned

i like how non americans still believe presidents set policy or have a say in anything beyond taking pictures and signing shit.
Old 10-10-2016, 07:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i like how non americans still believe presidents set policy or have a say in anything beyond taking pictures and signing shit.
100% correct sir. But the only thing they know is media driven, so you cant blame them. Also Farzo was 1-13 on a pally way better geared than thumper. did thumper have more than 1 kill?
Closed Thread