Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 02:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker000 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your version of history is amazing.

How about the honest version, where several P99ers were still playing with you up until you threw a complete drama fit and left everyone to start your own guild?

A drama fit you threw, because people were sick of you AFKing for hours at a time in the middle of PvP fights.
I don't think I was even on same realm lolololollio~
Never had a chance to play with anyone from P99.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:26 AM
Kobold

Anyone still play this regularly? Have a bard there on Hib lvl 48 I think had his final set ready I think but never had anyone to dick around with. Have a 45 shadowblade too I think.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist 4.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
game's *aight* woulda liked more if i didnt i hate you all for making me play a healer both times we rolled on it
qft just cant handle bard when we have mental midgets like hammertime playin the fun shit (blademaster)
Old 11-14-2012, 05:28 PM
Kobold

Bards are super fun, yall crazy.

There's really not any "not fun" classes in this game.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:42 PM
Banned

sorry, should clarify, pve on a bard was not fun

with scrooge.

bard was not fun with scrooge
Old 11-14-2012, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

If you'd read my entire post, you'd see the part about the game being lousy with the wrong types of players, and fun with the right types of players.

The point being: my experience with reiker = lousy, and my experience after leaving the drama group = fun.

It's also very interesting how the blame always lands on someone who actually makes things happen. Yet after I left, your entire group disbanded 2 days after? Try building a group or guild on that server from scratch and making it last more than 48 hours, before you talk about things you have no understanding of whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker000 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A drama fit you threw, because people were sick of you AFKing for hours at a time in the middle of PvP fights.
This never even happened. Your version of truth is quite far from reality there. I don't deny that I took smoke breaks, but never in the middle of a PvP fight, hell if that was even half true no one would ever choose to pvp with me more than once - and building a guild would be next to impossible with that kind of rep.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Last edited by Scrooge; 11-14-2012 at 07:34 PM..
Old 11-23-2012, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

I play from time to time on Uthgard, much like I do here. I got a lvl 33 shaman, 21 zerker. 17 warden and 16 enchanter. 28 friar and 19 merc. I enjoy daoc, was a part of mythics old Mud games on AoL and gamestorm. Played daoc since classic and still play live every once in awhile.

Im always looking for some english speaking xp partners on uthgard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-23-2012, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I play from time to time on Uthgard, much like I do here. I got a lvl 33 shaman, 21 zerker. 17 warden and 16 enchanter. 28 friar and 19 merc. I enjoy daoc, was a part of mythics old Mud games on AoL and gamestorm. Played daoc since classic and still play live every once in awhile.

Im always looking for some english speaking xp partners on uthgard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah... That was the worst part about that server.
Everyone is like "lkfdjfkjdflkdj oritjdlkfgdlkgsd,gds gkjgrlkfglkdsjg emglkfdg dksjg.kdjoijdl.mg;flklkd glkerglmg;dslgklkdjf~!~~~~~~"
And I'm like "I'm white [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] "
Old 11-25-2012, 03:21 PM
Sarnak

If anyone wants to join me, Im midgard by heart and can PL with my shaman there. But willing to play whichever realm. Got a few hundred gold on each realm to help get us started. Can pm me here or leave a reply.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:31 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
There aren't that many MMOs that give the same level of satisfaction from PvP as DAoC
I agree with this statement.

And for those that remember the good ol' days, how about that alb zerg in Emain. "Alb zerg to MG1!!" LOL. Pretty good stealther wars at those milegates also, damn shadowblades had the real advantage on that though, end conc buff from the buffbot ftfw. Sooooo cheesy.

But yeah, best PVP I've ever experienced on any on-line game, ever. It's sad it's virtually dead now, some of the best times were at the height of its population, when the zergs roamed the plains and Albs defended Castle Excalibur (old frontiers) to the last man. *sniff* Nostalgic...
Closed Thread