Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2021, 07:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Must be rough not being able to post your conspiracy theories and denialism on mainstream social media and having to resort to congregating on the basically unmoderated forum for a dead MMO.
Yeah that is unfortunate.

Also you support the candidate who just got thousands of Afghan women and girls, not to mention many men as well, raped and murdered. Pretty unfortunate also!
Old 08-16-2021, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who the hell even are you?
An Edomite, Among Us Imposter.
Simple as.
Old 08-16-2021, 07:07 PM
Kobold

Oh wow we pulled out of another country we never should have been in the first place but ooohhhh scary visuals.

People like this always defending bullshit we never should be in but its not like they will be guarding Afghanistan themselves >.>

They gonna fund the war effort? hell nah just complain about biden while funneling money into some foreign countries but god forbid we help the elderly sick needy or the poor.
Old 08-16-2021, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Never should have been there!

*goes back to raping woman and children and torturing and executions

That’s better!
Old 08-16-2021, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also you support the candidate who just got thousands of Afghan women and girls, not to mention many men as well, raped and murdered. Pretty unfortunate also!
Why would Horza even care about any women and girls? he's been rejected by them all, being the obnoxious dim-witted incel that he is.
Old 08-16-2021, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but god forbid we help the elderly sick needy or the poor.
Nice diatribe; we didn't just spend a year and a half imploding small business all over the country to "help the elderly and sick" not die of the common cold.

We also didn't and are not still shelling out $1200/month to welfare queens across the country to afford 3 doordashed fastfood meals/day.

In fact, we've added to the throng of "the poor" in all of this when you really break it down with some of them critical thinking skills your professor disingenuously told you you possessed for agreeing with his rhetoric.

(That was a really stupid use of distractionary rhetoric, btw. Did you actually think it would work? Or are you really just THAT stupid that it accidentally came out like that in your mind?)
Last edited by Gwaihir; 08-16-2021 at 07:19 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 07:18 PM
Kobold

Mhm so lets go through as hypothetical here. I would like to hear a solution other than throwing more of other peoples lives into a never ending unwinnable foreign war,

You do know that the US trained al qaeda and the Taliban 20 years ago to fight its wars right? The exact same way we are doing with saudi arabia now. ISIS was directly spawned in multiple area's because of the power vacuum after the Taliban was taken out after we ruled them an enemy.

I dont think you really understand that in scenarios like this murdering people does not lead to a better outcome in fact just the opposite. Violence leads to the most violent people rising to power in nearly every historical sense.

We never should have been there in the first place they have viewed it as a holy war from the getgo having a bunch of guntoating christians shooting their families members is not helping, we are only making it worse.

Also @ gwaihir you know for acting like person of faith you really pick and chose... just a reminder that jesus said when asked how his followers could get into heaven.

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, "I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ Matthew 25:31-40

You should live by the scripture and not by your feelings about distrust of science, crazy idea but a lot of people like myself might just say prayers in order to help their resolve and help humanity possibly in the form of vaccine research. Why would god not send you the resource to save your own life in this case and why doubt it? Also you never answered any of my initial question instead led to some weird ultra hyperbole about Syria? weird and irrelevant to discussion.
Last edited by blindedsoul; 08-16-2021 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: Added some scripture did not want to doublepost for response
Old 08-16-2021, 07:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mhm so lets go through as hypothetical here. I would like to hear a solution other than throwing more of other peoples lives into a never ending unwinnable foreign war,

You do know that the US trained al qaeda and the Taliban 20 years ago to fight its wars right? The exact same way we are doing with saudi arabia now. ISIS was directly spawned in multiple area's because of the power vacuum after the Taliban was taken out after we ruled them an enemy.

I dont think you really understand that in scenarios like this murdering people does not lead to a better outcome in fact just the opposite. Violence leads to the most violent people rising to power in nearly every historical sense.

We never should have been there in the first place, we are only making it worse.
20 years ago? It continued throughout the entire Obama Administration; this is precisely why I was willing to vote an incompetent blowhard into the presidential office over having that fucking crook Hillary continue the middle east plan that her fake-partisan colleague, George Dubya, started.

Some of us remember Obama pounding the drums of war with Russia by invading the sovereign state of Syria with our proxy army of ragheads threatening to drag the whole world into WW3. Quite possibly the stupidest action of our post-cold-war lifetime enacted for what? So a bunch of fucking "refugees" could invade Europe with impunity?

The intention of every meddling in middle east affairs over the past 30 years has been, and will continue to be, to destabilize the region and then pull out abruptly, leaving a power vacuum to be filled by terrorist organizations so this corrupt establishment can continue robbing the American populace with bloated military spending, while reanimating the looming threat of terrorist retaliation over our heads all the while subsidizing Exxon and other oil conglomerates to line their pocketses.

Fucking corporate fanboys.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 08-16-2021 at 07:37 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And boys and livestock!
Old 08-16-2021, 07:34 PM
Banned

Quote:

Also @ gwaihir you know for acting like person of faith you really pick and chose... just a reminder that jesus said when asked how his followers could get into heaven.

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, "I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ Matthew 25:31-40

You should live by the scripture and not by your feelings about distrust of science, crazy idea but a lot of people like myself might just say prayers in order to help their resolve and help humanity possibly in the form of vaccine research. Why would god not send you the resource to save your own life in this case and why doubt it? Also you never answered any of my initial question instead led to some weird ultra hyperbole about Syria? weird and irrelevant to discussion.
Genetically modifying humans is not mere "science", it is precisely why God invoked a flood upon the world: to exterminate the chimeric abominations we had created. Furthermore, the Babel event was invoked to stop humanity from building an AI supercomputer which allowed our ancestors direct communication with Luciferian entities residing in the electromagnetic spiritual realm.

Don't purport to preach the bible to me you fucking godless atheist heathen. You sound like pilpulling Edomite attempting to tell me what being a Christian means while believing Christ is a pig boiling in his own excrement in Gehenna because a fucking necromancer named "Rabbi Onkelos" told you he summoned him from the dead and Yeshua told him so; a fucking necromancer Rabbi, you can't make this shit up: look it up yourself.

You're stupid as fuck, yet I'll still pray for you to miraculously find your way back to God in this life or the next. You seriously think this is the first world culture to develop mechanical/electrical technology? Lol. You need to spend more time researching and determining HOW humanity created the monuments they have; literally impossible without soph-isticated technology; you don't even have a language to communicate your ideas that doesn't stem from theosophical evolutionary underpinnings.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 08-16-2021 at 07:49 PM..
Closed Thread