Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only the Left burns down cities in guise of peaceful protesting.
Wait till they burn down homes over this one.

Wont be long until the kettle boils over. We cant keep this up forever!

You could throw a banana at a grocery store and hit someone who literally hates someone who votes differently than them, anywhere in the usa. (the irony both of them post on facebook about how they can be friends and disagree about politics lol)

Meanwhile riots and wars and rumors of wars, all over the world.

What are we gonna do, all go back to our jobs after this? lol

I just dont see this all going away like it usually does.

But maybe Im being a bit pessimistic.

On the other hand, I could see it all just forgetting and then the news and TV spots about how heroic we all were during this rough patch, with slow motion showing various people doing jobs and smiling.

(edit: fwiw Im just kidding, re-reading this post tingles my pessimism.. but I'm mostly kidding, but also like still kinda, yeah were effed haha)
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-02-2020 at 08:00 PM..
Old 11-02-2020, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Simple question: Do you think voter ID laws would suppress minority voting, and if so why? Or why not?
Yes, because John Lewis told me so.

Do you disagree with John Lewis?
Old 11-02-2020, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On the other hand, I could see it all just forgetting and then the news and TV spots about how heroic we all were during this rough patch, with slow motion showing various people doing jobs and smiling.
That sort of propaganda is already there on TV, in between government-sponsored commercials telling me to rat on my neighbors if I see "suspicious activity." I can remember when we made fun of the Rooskies for this crap. Maybe it's time to let it burn now because the longer we put it off the worse it'll be when it finally happens.

Danth
Old 11-02-2020, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That sort of propaganda is already there on TV, in between government-sponsored commercials telling me to rat on my neighbors if I see "suspicious activity." I can remember when we made fun of the Rooskies for this crap. Maybe it's time to let it burn now because the longer we put it off the worse it'll be when it finally happens.

Danth
People are ratting on each other over Covid every day in America. It's getting to the point you don't know who you can trust. An innocent mistake and your best friend has you on camera accidentally without a mask for a second. The state troopers show up at your house with paperwork telling you not to leave your home for 14 days. If you fail to comply they'll arrest you and put you in isolation with a bag over your head the entire transport/interaction.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-02-2020, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Danth
I totally watched SNL this weekend (because im a democuck) and there was a skit that was exactly this, and i thought, oh man, yeah we could put on the "we're hero's brave face" card.
Old 11-02-2020, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People are ratting on each other over Covid every day in America. It's getting to the point you don't know who you can trust. An innocent mistake and your best friend has you on camera accidentally without a mask for a second. The state troopers show up at your house with paperwork telling you not to leave your home for 14 days. If you fail to comply they'll arrest you and put you in isolation.
confusedbritney.gif

Now who's exaggerating lol

edit oops sorry i didn't edit this into my last post :ducks
Old 11-02-2020, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Racism existed, therefore anything I deem racist is racist.

Excellent logic folks.

Birth certificate is given free upon birth - no need for a driver's license if you got that. Also, social security cards are free.

Oops, no excuses - what now? Default back to it's racist to verify someone is who they say they are to vote? lolol

We got a super majority on the SCOTUS. I hope they finally get some election integrity on who is voting in our elections. End the voter suppression! Impersonating another person and voting in their stead is a form of voter supression!
Last edited by Castle2.0; 11-02-2020 at 08:08 PM..
Old 11-02-2020, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
confusedbritney.gif

Now who's exaggerating lol

edit oops sorry i didn't edit this into my last post :ducks
Okay so maybe it doesn't all happen but each part of that has happened. *looks around* yeah... *slips out the door and into truck, peels off*
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-02-2020, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Okay so maybe it doesn't all happen but each part of that has happened. *looks around* yeah... *slips out the door and into truck, peels off*
combine our posts and we'd be crazy to think there wasn't a civil war coming lol

Guys can we start working together, like on like a p99 network incase USA goes dark?
Old 11-02-2020, 08:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
combine our posts and we'd be crazy to think there wasn't a civil war coming lol

Guys can we start working together, like on like a p99 network incase USA goes dark?
Fuck you buddy. Aint got no room for pinkos on this train.
Closed Thread