Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2015, 02:41 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyinorganic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My gf is super hot and I want to fuck the shit out of her... But no 12" dick.. Fuck.. Advice bros?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-31-2015, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ure not a winner? if after 1M hands u havent sat down ur ass to study a bit then yeah, try luck on eq im gonna grind it out, im a winner already on this limits.

i jsut hit a downswing, then tilted a bit and lost another buy in with a asjkdasj hand and then got some more badbeats and i ot my ass down to nl5. gonna grind out some more nl10 buyis and get up there again. im at 4bb/100 atm anyway but im gonna respect bankroll cos i tilt a lot.
I lived off poker winnings for a few years and paid off about a third of my mortgage with it too.

Played up to 1000NL limits, all formats, a lot of HU, also played PLO and DC formats, was solid winner at almost all of that (except DC, let's be honest). So yeah, I studied "a bit".

Don't do it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's 2015 and unless you're super talented at poker (I'll be brutally honest - you don't sound like you are), you will waste your time and money starting now.
Old 10-31-2015, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got 8 inches but I wanna wanna wrek that pussy and win the fucking devils game.
Old 10-31-2015, 03:02 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyinorganic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got 8 inches but I wanna wanna wrek that pussy and win the fucking devils game.
we can't all be born with what it takes http://www.amazon.com/Master-Series-.../dp/B007KL6GIM
Old 10-31-2015, 03:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we can't all be born with what it takes http://www.amazon.com/Master-Series-.../dp/B007KL6GIM
It's only ten inches... But right track... Need 12+
Old 10-31-2015, 03:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's only ten inches... But right track... Need 12+
I wish dragon dildo had sheaths.. Fucking pissed as shit.
Old 10-31-2015, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

I am currently playing .02/.05 cents bought in for $15 plan to sit here all day and get it up to the 30ish range to play a satellite to another satellite to a $250 tourney.
Old 11-01-2015, 08:39 AM
Fire Giant

ive already posted the winrate. im at 13bb/100 atm after 2.5k hands.

poker has never been more active with lots of people who aint there playing with even a grasp of poker fundamentals. Izmael if u had played nosebleed games u would tell us another history, i dont want to be an ass here but i dont think ure telling me the truth, just a few are able to play those limits with astounding bankrolls. I have a long way to go but yeah, i am talented and i study a lot and my game is already a winner on small stakes. i dont have bankroll yet to go up. Also if u knew anything u would know that most pros grind micro, small and medium stakes. the ones who can get up to nosebleed games are just a few, most pros dont play them so.

yeah, i will buy this server.
Old 11-01-2015, 08:45 AM
Fire Giant

my only problem with poker wich im working right now is that my emotional inteligence is ZERO, so when i tilt my head start thinkin crazy things and i tilt more and start doing those crazy things. When i play my AA game im just too good for nl5, nl10 and nl25, ive even checked the skill on the higher stakes and there are fishes everywhere.

cya in a week when those 50 are 500. i will post screens soon so u all can keep trying to crush down a mans dream xd
Old 11-01-2015, 09:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
first 225 hands on nl10 57bb/100 as winrate, 7.66eur/h atm. ofc im on an upswing.

e gives u the fucking edge, patience, u know u have to camp and wait for the fish to spawn and then get him to the fight spot and YT him and coin him. easy game

will post screens and links to the blog. today is day 1.

PD: yes i ave no friends or girlfriend so i post it here to share with my beloved norrathians
lol 225 hand sample size and bragging about winrate

Come back when you get 1mil and we will chat
Closed Thread