Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Salem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
true drakar always making himself look like an idiot heh
So sektors tells me a sob story that nizzar tried to get him to pay his bills so I tell him I feel sorry for the guy if that's the case.

Sektors can fuck himself.
Old 06-04-2014, 11:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Notice in the same thread he admits to taking advantage of my generosity? What kind of piece of shit does that?

Bad karma is coming your way pal, it's going to hit you like a fucking truck.
think the karma game is over, see what nizzar got? sektor is like a hero only good things coming his way
Old 06-04-2014, 11:04 AM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol jesus why do people talk about stuff like that in game. Pretty apparent everyone on server takes screenshots of every message and wants to get every other person banned until last man standing.
That and they hold on to stuff in case they need to use it later.

Trust noone. And never say (or type) anything that you don't want the world to know.

If a question sounds like its trying to bait you? It probably is.

H
Old 06-04-2014, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
think the karma game is over, see what nizzar got? sektor is like a hero only good things coming his way
What good is taking advantage of people, rmting, then burning everything to the ground when things go sour? He's a fucking scumbag.

I feel sorry for people who live in western society that resort to rmt. It's not a story that ends with a happy retirement. I'm being a realist, you know , the real world outside of your pixelated world?
Old 06-04-2014, 11:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

SELLING items for 2 and a half years and making thousands of dollars is a million times worse. That's what Nizzar did.
got prof?
Old 06-04-2014, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh true fucking scumbag sektors. Saying shit about nizzars personal life to bait me into a conversation.

Glad to see you didn't include your own snippets.

Go guck yourself you soulless piece of shit.
You could always, ya know, not take the bait? He has a pretty obvious agenda doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out what he was going to do with your comments.
Old 06-04-2014, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So sektors tells me a sob story that nizzar tried to get him to pay his bills so I tell him I feel sorry for the guy if that's the case.

Sektors can fuck himself.
Dude, you know the story. Sektor is going to whatever he possibly can to trash Nizzar's rep, get his characters banned, etc. He is like the psycho ex-girlfriend that keys your car. Why you would even have a conversation about it with him is beyond me.
Old 06-04-2014, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

I win. Lock this thread jk keep it going.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 06-04-2014, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, you know the story. Sektor is going to whatever he possibly can to trash Nizzar's rep, get his characters banned, etc. He is like the psycho ex-girlfriend that keys your car. Why you would even have a conversation about it with him is beyond me.
It's crystal clear that the guy has no soul, especially to try and stitch me up, being one of the few people to have ever helped him for free.

What a fucking tool. He can go fuck himself .
Old 06-04-2014, 11:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That and they hold on to stuff in case they need to use it later.

Trust noone. And never say (or type) anything that you don't want the world to know.

If a question sounds like its trying to bait you? It probably is.

H
This isn't the place to go chat with pals. Keep your head down, stay silent and raid pixels. This isn't a game.
Closed Thread