Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 03:58 PM
Fire Giant

I pay taxes and I am perfectly cool with my tax dollars buying Tralina's lunch. I don't see why people give a shit about this end of the welfare gravy train. It's healthcare related welfare and rescuing big bidness that rapes your tax paying wallet. The straight up dollars to poor lazy fucks side of welfare is peanuts.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Sarnak

I pay taxes also, and i'm not "cool" with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I pay taxes and I am perfectly cool with my tax dollars buying Tralina's lunch. I don't see why people give a shit about this end of the welfare gravy train. It's healthcare related welfare and rescuing big bidness that rapes your tax paying wallet. The straight up dollars to poor lazy fucks side of welfare is peanuts.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feanan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I pay taxes also, and i'm not "cool" with it
That is because you either have severe misconceptions about where the majority of your money goes, or you have ridiculously warped values with regard to being decent to your fellow man. I am not saying people milking the system to be lazy pieces of shit is something to be praised, but really in the grand scheme of things it's pretty insignificant.

The rage people express over this side of welfare is so over the top and weird. It's like some poor dude runs up and jerks you off into a cup against your will to use the protien in your semen to keep his children from starving and then 5 seconds later some rich asshole runs up and fucks you in the ass, doesn't bother to give you a reach around, and leaves you in a dark alley bleeding from your asshole but explains the he needed to get off to keep his poorly managed company from going under. And you are sitting there in the pool of blood trickling from your ass all raged out that the poor guy touched your wiener. Dirty poor people.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is because you either have severe misconceptions about where the majority of your money goes, or you have ridiculously warped values with regard to being decent to your fellow man. I am not saying people milking the system to be lazy pieces of shit is something to be praised, but really in the grand scheme of things it's pretty insignificant.

The rage people express over this side of welfare is so over the top and weird. It's like some poor dude runs up and jerks you off into a cup against your will to use the protien in your semen to keep his children from starving and then 5 seconds later some rich asshole runs up and fucks you in the ass, doesn't bother to give you a reach around, and leaves you in a dark alley bleeding from your asshole but explains the he needed to get off to keep his poorly managed company from going under. And you are sitting there in the pool of blood trickling from your ass all raged out that the poor guy touched your wiener. Dirty poor people.
Go get a job and get off my taxes loser
Old 09-20-2011, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's like some poor dude runs up and jerks you off into a cup against your will to use the protien in your semen to keep his children from starving and then 5 seconds later some rich asshole runs up and fucks you in the ass, doesn't bother to give you a reach around, and leaves you in a dark alley bleeding from your asshole but explains the he needed to get off to keep his poorly managed company from going under. And you are sitting there in the pool of blood trickling from your ass all raged out that the poor guy touched your wiener. Dirty poor people.
This is awesome.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

screw em all...we need an american spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I pay taxes and I am perfectly cool with my tax dollars buying Tralina's lunch.
^_^
Old 09-20-2011, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

I am pretty much the opposite of black
Old 09-20-2011, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

It makes me chuckle when people think Welfare/Food Stamps exist out of compassion. These things exist as a buffer against the unruly poor, to stop them from rising up out of despair.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Fire Giant

imo eat the rich, arm the poor.
Closed Thread