Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox7d [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So... is OP a faggot or not?

Also, you guys need to lighten up, the wizard was being a dick, OP wasn't meaning to be homophobic. Go back to Tumblr.
Yea, was a funny how this got twisted. Poor guy.
Old 08-13-2014, 04:56 PM
Kobold

That the wiz was being a dick doesnt excuse bigotry. Regardless if he considers it akin to saying asshole or something else. Its a hateful word and shouldnt be casually thrown about.
Old 08-13-2014, 04:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by stakha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That the wiz was being a dick doesnt excuse bigotry. Regardless if he considers it akin to saying asshole or something else. Its a hateful word and shouldnt be casually thrown about.
As if most uses of faggot in are in a homosexual context after the year 2000.
How's the view from that high horse?
Last edited by sox7d; 08-13-2014 at 05:20 PM..
Old 08-13-2014, 05:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malinkadink [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes i am a faggot
BURN HIM!
Kobold

are you defending bigotry?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox7d [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How's the view from that high horse?
its awesome

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-13-2014, 05:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by stakha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you defending bigotry?
Yeah, because I oppose some guy being crucified for saying a generic insult, I want homosexuals to be unable to marry, be able to be fired for their sexuality and just all-around being beaten.
Old 08-13-2014, 05:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Yeah, because I oppose some guy being crucified for saying a generic insult, I want homosexuals to be unable to marry, be able to be fired for their sexuality and just all-around being beaten.
First, people saying "that's not cool" is hardly a crucifixion. Second, just because you say it a lot does not mean it is a generic insult. The generic way to call somebody an asshole/dickhead? Stay with me here...asshole or dickhead.
Old 08-13-2014, 05:11 PM
Kobold

what are you talking about? these things are irrelevant. the "generic" insult is offensive to many people. if nothing else, its an extremely unelegent and unimaginitive insult. it does, in fact, make him sound like a teenager, but aside from that people should know that its not a word that should be thrown about.
Old 08-13-2014, 05:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First, people saying "that's not cool" is hardly a crucifixion. Second, just because you say it a lot does not mean it is a generic insult. The generic way to call somebody an asshole/dickhead? Stay with me here...asshole or dickhead.
If you say so.

Arkanum's probably laughing his ass off right now.
Closed Thread