Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 01:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordNboard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Experience still seems a tad shy? Anyone else? I've tested by throwing all my mana in nukes at a mob, and only using 1 nuke and letting pet finish with heals. Same exp, mind you, just seems.. less.
Exp is correct in this patch. Reread this post, they are reversing this pet issue.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:06 AM
Fire Giant

I can read, thanks.

Some people just took Rogean's announcement on the server as a hotfix and wanted some clarification.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:50 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghesta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, there goes my chance of guise. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL yea this is how I feel about Rubi .. I missed it by being to low back in original ... and I'll be in the same situation this time around too lol ... casual gaming FTL ... but its all good, I'm still playing and it feels so much like home after wandering around through the wastelands of MMOs that never felt as good .... Awesome job guys, Keep it up!!!
Old 02-19-2010, 09:18 AM
Aviak

Rubi is tradeable tho.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:56 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

When does the pet fix go into effect? Hoping to have an idea of when it will be worth my time to play again. As of now its still the same i cant get crap for exp.
Last edited by WyldGunz; 02-19-2010 at 11:58 AM..
Old 02-19-2010, 11:22 AM
Skeleton

Default Darn it

Yeh I too missed out on this stuff the first time around. I will have to run my level 3 into guk to get a mask [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-19-2010, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greetings,

Solusek Temple is now available to players. The appropriate timeline item nerfs (Manastone, Jboots, Rubicite, Guise of Deceiver) will be happening within a week or two, get em while ya can.

Also, We have decided that we will revert the changes from today's patch related to pets taking 50% of the XP when doing 50%+ of damage to the mob. We will instead be making it so if the owner does not do atleast 1 point of damage to a mob, they will lose 75% of the XP.

Thanks for the feedback.
Is it just those 4 items that will be gone? and can you push for 2 weeks? haha... :P

and yay on the pets. thanks!
Old 02-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Fire Giant

Should be Box of Abukar as well.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:34 AM
Fire Giant

Default Im quite excited to start playing again!

Greetings and Welcome to Everquest. I have played eq since 1999 played a monk on live mainly, on bristlebane until about 2006, then played druids and a few other classes on rallos zek for about a year or more, then played on the other eqemu servers for a bit and now, im psyched to start playing here. I do have 1 request![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Could you possibly hold out on nerfing all the awesome items for a bit so i can get my hands on 1? haha i know its farfetched, however.. im waiting to get my new computer from dell and its gonna be a bit.. thanks.

again i cant wait to come join your server.. Oh and my 2 cents on the idea of allowing boxing multiple toons. I think 2boxing should be the max, i think it adds alot of fun to the game as it gives people the ability to at least duo by themselves if they cant find a group, and still if needing to fill a certain role in a group and no one is a round to join, someone can use one of their characters..(i dont like the term toons)[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-25-2010, 09:05 AM
Kobold

Have you guys fixed Tarn Visilin yet?
Closed Thread