Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

I've updated the trivia thread with the categories for tonight's questions. Start studying!
Old 08-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Kobold

And ya changed it to 8:30! That's pretty late for us lil folk but I'll do my best!
Bakula the Rogue
Baconbit the Druid
Old 08-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And ya changed it to 8:30! That's pretty late for us lil folk but I'll do my best!
Yeah, sorry :c I'm working one town over (right now), so I had to give myself extra time to travel back.

Hope you can still make it!! It's Friday night, you can stay up a little later :]
Old 08-01-2014, 02:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, sorry :c I'm working one town over (right now), so I had to give myself extra time to travel back.

Hope you can still make it!! It's Friday night, you can stay up a little later :]
Yeah I was just makin' a short joke on myself. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bakula the Rogue
Baconbit the Druid
Old 08-01-2014, 10:03 PM
Orc

Send a message via AIM to JRW928

Thanks for the trivia night. I appreciate the effort, but that was totally not newbie friendly. Even the veteran players weren't getting the answers without Google. Once again, I appreciate that you all were trying to help even if us noobs were totally lost. lol
Old 08-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Kobold

I appreciate the effort as well! I had to leave a bit early, but thanks for the event!
Old 08-01-2014, 11:39 PM
Skeleton

What kind of newbie friendly questions were there
Old 08-02-2014, 01:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What kind of newbie friendly questions were there
Some of them weren't too bad, but even someone like myself that's played since 2000, I didn't know. Then again, I don't keep up on Lore; I just like to play the game.

Even though I didn't win anything, was good to see a healthy crowd there, and glad to see events such as this take place here. Been a good first few days on the server. Hope to see more gatherings like this.

Brunzil / Zulzephur of Tarew Marr - Drinal
Brunzil of Rallos Zek - Zek
Last edited by Zulzephur - Tarew Marr; 08-02-2014 at 01:16 AM..
Old 08-02-2014, 03:11 AM
Orc

Send a message via AIM to JRW928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulzephur - Tarew Marr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some of them weren't too bad, but even someone like myself that's played since 2000, I didn't know. Then again, I don't keep up on Lore; I just like to play the game.
Likewise. I never kept up with lore. What I know comes from quest dialogue and group chat. I admit I'm disappointed I didn't win anything, but I don't really feel like I had a chance to. There were more than a few questions people couldn't even guess correctly and apparently couldn't be found on Google since the question giver ended up giving platinum to the first person to come kiss her. It was funny though. I did have a blast being around so many people. Like I said, I'd have liked to win something so I can stop using my newbie dagger and cloth armor, but I have 53 levels to amass a fortune, so I'll just get back to unsuccessfully stabbing orcs in the neck.
Old 08-02-2014, 03:13 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRW928 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Likewise. I never kept up with lore. What I know comes from quest dialogue and group chat. I admit I'm disappointed I didn't win anything, but I don't really feel like I had a chance to. There were more than a few questions people couldn't even guess correctly and apparently couldn't be found on Google since the question giver ended up giving platinum to the first person to come kiss her. It was funny though. I did have a blast being around so many people. Like I said, I'd have liked to win something so I can stop using my newbie dagger and cloth armor, but I have 53 levels to amass a fortune, so I'll just get back to unsuccessfully stabbing orcs in the neck.
I kinda of figured that's how it would of gone lol