Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 10.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
being in holocausts feels like when you're in the drivethru for a delicious double down from kfc and there's like a 10 car wait but as soon as you order, all the faggots in front of you drive off and you get your delicious doubledown super quick alongside a large cold mountain dew aww yisss

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im going to kfc, mmmm
Old 10-01-2014, 09:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigsta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol you say this but everbody that runs into a holo fucking hates them! Holo runs around pking anybody that isnt a holo. Id say holo is a plague to the red server. Red would be 100 times better without them. The only reason u have rags is because people join you guys so they can xp in peace. Ur like a disease that infests any zone yall walk into and kills off any population that inhabited.i wouldnt call yall nihi id just call you guys something like genital warts. Hell just the other day i watched 2 holos camp a wizzard spiral. They attacked anybody that ported to that zone. Yeah thats exactly what red server nEeds a bunch of assholes camping zones just cause they can. You can pras ur guild all u want but everybody knows what a holo is and what they are about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trigsta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He wanted to see how sensitive you are. I think he got the answer. Red is a non sensitive player server. Gotta roll with the punches buddy
Take your own advice

Next time have some integrity on the forums disclose your real character's name if you want to have an adult conversation, Disclose that your AZ, because no one is buying your a new player here with a join date of 2011.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

i love how every new sperg lord that registers a forum account feels the need to come here and spew biased crap this way or that way. All the while accusing one group of being guilty of something the group they are trying to defend is hella guilty of doing.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i love how every new sperg lord that registers a forum account feels the need to come here and spew biased crap this way or that way. All the while accusing one group of being guilty of something the group they are trying to defend is hella guilty of doing.
I'm new to the forums not to the server, been around quite awhile.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:30 AM
Aviak

Don't listen to Cornhusker he's just butt hurt cuz hes a deadbeat Dad that walks dogs.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:31 AM
Orc

Im not promoting any guilds. And i thought i was having an adult conversation?? Divulging my chars name makes me an adult? And u make no sense with that last comment. Hmm i forgot this was an open forum to discuss and voice my opinions hmm i might be wrong. The only thing ive done was object to your pras of how wonderful ur guild is. I speak from my own experience and yes thus account might of bin created from 2011 but u can make of that what u want. Be mad at azr blame them for my out speaking. Lol it doesnt make a difference to me. And maybe u should take my advice. Roll with the punches
Old 10-01-2014, 09:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Im not promoting any guilds. And i thought i was having an adult conversation?? Divulging my chars name makes me an adult? And u make no sense with that last comment. Hmm i forgot this was an open forum to discuss and voice my opinions hmm i might be wrong. The only thing ive done was object to your pras of how wonderful ur guild is. I speak from my own experience and yes thus account might of bin created from 2011 but u can make of that what u want. Be mad at azr blame them for my out speaking. Lol it doesnt make a difference to me. And maybe u should take my advice. Roll with the punches
Just can't take anyone srsly who doesn't disclose who they are, it's shady, disingenuous, and dishonorable.

When you care to introduce yourself then we can talk like men.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:44 AM
Orc

Im sorry for carrying on so long. Im not here to constantly bash you and holo. I just wanted to have a short objection to your post. You had gotten my attention briefly and it is time to move on. Like i said pras your guild be proud of them. And see you in game if u dont mind posting your own chars names on here.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

Yumyums Inmahtumtums

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 10-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Im sorry for carrying on so long. Im not here to constantly bash you and holo. I just wanted to have a short objection to your post. You had gotten my attention briefly and it is time to move on. Like i said pras your guild be proud of them. And see you in game if u dont mind posting your own chars names on here.
I'm Burgerking used to play Sojinn no secret's here, and I don't hide behind a cloak of anonymity.
Closed Thread