Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2015, 08:59 AM
Sarnak

Don't delay. Try out Recycle99 today!
Old 08-09-2015, 09:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty405 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't delay. Try out Recycle99 today!
My man! This is music to my ears!

I cannot wait for Green99, will be loads of fun with a server wipe and you get a new alt or main at the end of it!

Any news on it?
Old 08-09-2015, 09:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyReza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny we think the same on blue, yet we are subjected to these posts day in day out.

So I just thought I would ask.

Do you guys want to play on blue?

Do you?

No? Then please stop posting in normal server chat asking if we want to join red.

Otherwise, I will keep on asking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] really really nicely

we have 300 players, u have 2000. Are you stupid? but its ok keep trying, we also want the blues outside the red.
Old 08-09-2015, 09:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats probably the one thing everyone here agrees on, nobody wants to play on blue, theyd rather quit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyReza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny we think the same on blue, yet we are subjected to these posts day in day out.

So I just thought I would ask.

Do you guys want to play on blue?

Do you?

No? Then please stop posting in normal server chat asking if we want to join red.

Otherwise, I will keep on asking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] really really nicely
Just incase you are all too lazy to scroll back [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-09-2015, 09:05 AM
Sarnak

I'll give a somewhat normal response. I came originally from blue, and have been playing red the last half a year or so. It's tough when I go back and try to get a group on blue. You notice people are more stingy with mobs and groups. It's weird to go back and remember people will very often avoid inviting you to a group because of your class or because they are killing well enough with the current 4 people. On red there's no reason for people to not invite a full group. And there's a closer bond with groupmates (and guildmates). On blue you very commonly get in a group and have no one say a word. On red it's more like classic, where there's back and forth banter while you're doing content. There's an added closeness of trying not to upset your group enough to kill you, and also watching for others that may try to PVP your group.
Old 08-09-2015, 09:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we have 300 players, u have 2000. Are you stupid? but its ok keep trying, we also want the blues outside the red.

just in case you are too lazy to realize.
Old 08-09-2015, 09:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just in case you are too lazy to realize.
Do you even read? I posted this so you guys can see how annoying it is, all I see in the server chat is, try red, red is awesome, you wouldn't have these problems on red, hey did you know red is the best server?

I get it, you guys are desperate, your population is dwindling, but don't poison the forums with recruitment posts and sneaky stabs at blue when there is an entire section separated for you.

Sure the odd post here or there is fine but it is a joke atm.
Old 08-09-2015, 09:18 AM
Fire Giant

i repeat, we have 300 players, you have 2000, i think its fair if we go there and try to draw some players to see if they like red. What u are doing is stupid, but plz do it so u can get bluebies away from red. Thanks
Old 08-09-2015, 09:19 AM
Fire Giant

what did red to you to be so butthurt? cos red is shit as it is, but blue is nonsense for everquest, like it always was, like it was back on live. Pvp is what makes sense to fight over a boss, not waiting on a list. You choose, you fight or u kneel, on red WE DO NOT KNEEL i think thats pretty obvious.
Old 08-09-2015, 09:27 AM
Sarnak

No problems, no one will kneel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread