Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2015, 04:43 PM
Fire Giant

SWGEmu has not added in any mobs or items from NGE era. Content was not and is not a little thin, notice how you didn't comment on the massive population decrease NGE caused
Old 09-24-2015, 04:51 PM
Skeleton

I did comment on it, the people that left were like you and didn't even give it a proper try. There are also no jedi atm on SWGemu, but once there are it will be a giant glowbat rave party.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:00 PM
Fire Giant

I was the 4th jedi serverwide, and it was not long at all before guides were made upon our findings on becoming jedi, a lot of it was RANDOM things we did. Mastering professions, obtaining certain badges etc, things that literally took us neckbearding 8-10 hours a day 40+ hrs a week as sad as it is for me to admit it, I was THAT immersed, it was sickening. Jedi on swgemu will still take roughly that same amount of time for people to become jedi, it will not be everybody and not everybody even wants to be jedi, my 2nd account was my Carbineer/BH char, and I think I had even more fun on him then I did the jedi.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:11 PM
Skeleton

Anyone that is interested in highend loot or PvP will be a jedi on swgemu. The BH is super fun in both versions too bad you didn't get to experience hunting non jedi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And the people that hate NGE were those alpha jedi that didn't feel like relearning how to be viable again(for the most part).
You seem to fall under this category.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:42 PM
Skeleton

Go watch PvP footage from Basilisk(no jedi) and compare it to the PvP that happens on Bloodfin(jedi enabled) both are precu emulators. You will see how alpha class jedi change the whole setting of the game.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:59 PM
Banned

game was classic everquest tier of good before the combat upgrade
Old 09-24-2015, 07:22 PM
Skeleton

For everyone that hates NGE this:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

For everyone that has never played either try both and this:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-24-2015, 07:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go watch PvP footage from Basilisk(no jedi) and compare it to the PvP that happens on Bloodfin(jedi enabled) both are precu emulators. You will see how alpha class jedi change the whole setting of the game.
Have you ever even watched the movies?
Old 09-24-2015, 11:09 PM
Skeleton

I get it you lost your Jedi and are still mad 11 years later, go play the other precu emu man no one said you have to play here.

Every Jedi wasn't Yoday/Vader/Emperor status man. Order66 anyone?
Old 09-24-2015, 11:18 PM
Fire Giant

Attack of the clones anyone? 20 man lightsaber force vs hundreds (before the clones came in). Jedi were supposed to be OP. I literally had 4 different jedi's in SWG all at different times. Not too worried, but it was still the best game of all time right next to EQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]