Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jontheripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like nibbz needs a lumi staff and a CS fang.

Doing anything but quadding for xp post 40 as a druid is dumb.
This.

Unless you like to take longer to level up your characters. I mean, everyone who rolls a druid (well, like 99.9999% of them) ends up rolling a 2nd character as their "Main" anyway. Better to just hit 60 so you can get more powerful spells/better stats and find better/more fun things to do.

Also this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_jon3s [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop trying to bring in your liberalism. This is Classic stuff happening right here. People used to never invite other people into groups because they were bad, rude, or were ninja looters. Back in the day you earned a reputation as you played and if you didn't like that reputation you paid for a name change, x-fered off the server, or rerolled.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Last edited by Tasslehofp99; 10-11-2016 at 06:03 PM..
Old 10-11-2016, 08:46 PM
Sarnak

Seems like every group has a story about Nibbz in CoM and yes I've seen him go afk without saying so in a group as a main healer resulting in a few deaths.

I've indulged in some friendly ribbing in ooc and in groups about Nibbz, but it's beginning to get a bit sad. I mean we all have our days. Does he need to do a better job communicating? Yes probably. But Nibbz is also a guy that will give all the mats he collects to their respective classes, pages to mages, dots to clerics, bones to necros, etc., which is you know...a cool gesture. He's generous, and that is something we should appreciate.

I mean I just hate to see a guy's rep get utterly destroyed and Nibbz I believe if you just do a better job of communicating with your group members a lot of good can come from that. Most players would be happy to help you out if your new to the game or whatnot. Don't be afraid to ask!

But I have to ask is the rumor true that you drowned in the temple pool? Classic if true, and don't let a little friendly ribbing here or there get you down. This thread is proof that CoM just isn't the same without ya!
Old 10-11-2016, 11:40 PM
Sarnak

Sorry but this dude is a total tard. He is constantly babbling in ooc, yet he can't tell his group when he is AFK? When grouped, do NOT leave to port someone outside the group, unless they are paying some ridiculous tip, which you let the group know about in advance, and if they say no problem, split the tip with them when you get back. If low on mana, nail your butt to the ground, do not practice swimming in the golem piss. The game is really not that hard.
Old 10-12-2016, 02:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry but this dude is a total tard. He is constantly babbling in ooc, yet he can't tell his group when he is AFK? When grouped, do NOT leave to port someone outside the group, unless they are paying some ridiculous tip, which you let the group know about in advance, and if they say no problem, split the tip with them when you get back. If low on mana, nail your butt to the ground, do not practice swimming in the golem piss. The game is really not that hard.
When you put it like that the guy sounds pretty awesome tbh
Old 10-12-2016, 03:03 AM
Kobold

Hey OP, he aint "Unguilded" Anymore. Nibbz for life
Old 10-12-2016, 07:41 AM
Skeleton

Small tip Nibbz if you read this or his bro : Do not cast a modrod when you just been rezzed.

hrhr.
Old 10-12-2016, 08:03 AM
Banned

if its a halfling druid we are all alpha, get use to it
Old 10-12-2016, 08:19 AM
Large Bat

I grouped pretty often as a 50-60 druid on live, Kunark and Velious. Mostly as a healer! There was a lot more time to med back then. Nobody has time to stop and smell the roses these days... sad.
Old 10-12-2016, 08:43 AM
Planar Protector

Droods are awesome, it's just there are only like two on the server that play their class well. Everyone else just makes one cuz ports.
Old 10-12-2016, 09:59 AM
Sarnak

Druids don't belong in XP groups maybe I'm shallow but 40+ I would never, under any circumstances invite a druid or wizard to my group. Everything they do is gimped and can be accomplished 10x better by a proper class O.o
Closed Thread