Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2020, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really want to gargle the cum of the worst posters on this board like Trexller, Sioux, doug with a big Fox News slave tattoo on my pubis, jordan peterson with blown pupils tramp stamp and a red baseball cap playfully askew like a real certified Adult, Non-Playground Poster.
The fact that you wont say my name makes me feel very Voldemortesque. You have no idea how much satisfaction I got from this post, knowing that I am literally the cause of your mouth foaming rage fests.

Thank you, Thank you.............. Thank you
Old 12-06-2020, 01:53 AM
Banned

I did think of you, I just didn't think of your name in time. I mostly remember you by the red color signal at left when reading your posts. I guess you're just not at the top of my radar. Sorry you feel attached to twisting that some other way [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but yes you were intended to fall into that category.
Old 12-06-2020, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really want to gargle the cum of the worst posters on this board like Trexller, Sioux, doug with a big Fox News slave tattoo on my pubis
dude. i asked you before to leave me out of your fantasies.

besides, we know you like girls.
Old 12-06-2020, 01:56 AM
Banned

Kitten, lune and caroll have provided extremely well balanced and reasonable discourse as of late. Their dedication to self-skepticism and the exchange of ideas is unparalleled.

Highlights include:

The word "redneck", the word "idiot", the phrase "fucking idiot", and the sentence "I'm not gonna read that". It just really pushes the collective dialogue forward.
Old 12-06-2020, 01:58 AM
Banned

doug i made a pretty good satirical post critiquing your entire angle, but as usual you ignore it. stop harping on this idea of good-faith discussion, you're a total con.

and trexller, i like girls ??? that'sa new angle, will you explain what's implied?
Old 12-06-2020, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude. i asked you before to leave me out of your fantasies.

besides, we know you like girls.
he likes girls?

I seem to recollect him telling me he liked chicks back in the day, but had some plumbing issues down stairs that prevented him to go any further
Old 12-06-2020, 02:06 AM
Banned

that's not really what I said (i'm female btw). more like i felt socially compelled to chase girls but i never felt attraction so it was weird [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] poor girls
Old 12-06-2020, 02:08 AM
Planar Protector

omg I was right?!

attraction --> obsession --> emulation
Old 12-06-2020, 02:09 AM
Banned

nahhh I don't think so, I had bedroom fantasies about men by 6 and wanted to be a wife by 12. I was very orthodox/conservative like y'all, so it took me a very long time to actually consider my own feelings when it "came time" to pursue a mate. it was motivated by an inferiority complex for sure if you must know, I didn't want to be a 25yo virgin so I set out to "achieve" banging a girl. There was a time before I made enough achievements to feel comfortable in my own skin. There is nothing more pleasant in the world to me than the feeling of my big strong husband in my arms.

good fishing, though. I perhaps shouldn't tell you this, but I have met a number of trans women who seem attached to collecting beautiful female friends as some sort of throwback dick measuring contest. I think some might exhibit the psychology you describe, while others do it 'cuz they are foolishly attached to impressing men like y'all who won't respect them as women no matter what. Like an "I'm more man than you anyway" kinda thing. These girls don't tend even to see themselves as women because of the BS y'all throw at them, so the real shame is on you not them. The other type, who I judge as "obsessed" with women like you say, I've only met one example of and she was very creepy and viewed her whole identity as a fetish. Mental illness for sure but a rarer case.

I've even met a girl who collects "trans boys" who don't do hormones and still do makeup and for all intents and purposes are just pretty girls, and she obviously flexes about it with a very thinly-veiled pride for all the girls she's assembled, like she views their entire identities as a charade. Which they clearly are. I think trans men tend to be the much more deluded on average and sort of exploit the "sjw" view of gender that you retards assign to me over and over. That was too weird to be around. Anyway it's an interesting subject, but it's not me.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-06-2020 at 02:32 AM..
Old 12-06-2020, 08:47 AM
Planar Protector

Nice thesis, stop lyin, didnt read
Closed Thread