Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 01:07 AM
Fire Giant

Took me roughly 2 hours of constant non-stop killing of Sarnaks in LOIO and finally got one off an Adherent. I was going after casters but killed the melee in between to help spawn casters and it seemed to have work because there was always a caster around to kill.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Necro'd - So the earring mainly drops off the caster mobs? None from Berzerkers & knights in OT, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:54 AM
Aviak

I just dinged 25 on my monk tonight and was excited to head over to LOIO and try to get one of these earrings. Sadly, though, while I can take on the recruits and some legionnaires, the caster mobs - adherents mainly (which supposedly are only ones to drop the earring?) tear me a hole bigger than goatse.

Do people group in the sarnak fort often in this zone or should I just plan to come back in a few levels?
Old 02-14-2012, 05:09 AM
Kobold

Yeah people do group in there. Usually a ledge group starts.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:41 PM
Kobold

I took a mage into Chancellor's room in LOIO and cleared it for about 6 hrs and got two earrings.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blancah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I took a mage into Chancellor's room in LOIO and cleared it for about 6 hrs and got two earrings.
Devs have been kind then. This earing should be as rare as the SBS in Sebilis.

Asher
Old 02-14-2012, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Devs have been kind then. This earing should be as rare as the SBS in Sebilis.

Asher
Took me a total of 40, it's pretty damn rare. And I have been there other times just killing for fun for a good 5 hours more and haven't seen any. I have seen 5 Bracers of the Hidden tho lol.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dalnir Sarnak casters should have the same loot table as all the others, but i think something may be broken, as I've only seen the Invokers drop some of the Sarnak Items and they are not priests.

Anyone able to confirm if those earrings drop in Dalnir? (PS I've done the Visceral Dagger quest and later come back to farm crescent for an alt, so I've killed a number of Sarnak!)
I have heard that they do but I have killed probably close to 3,000 Kly there between getting my own crescent and getting others theirs. Never seen one drop, I one time saw a Sarnak Ceremonial Sword, I don't recall what mob it was but I wanna say it was an Invoker.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:53 AM
Kobold

10 hours in Ill Omen plowing through sarnaks with an epic pet - no earring. Ive seen all the other loot drop except the Sarnak Ceremonial Dagger...
/cringe
Old 08-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While farming braids in the OT i got 2 earrings, pretty rare. check out the huts that those sarnaks chill in and slay them over and over. Youl prolly get an earring for every 35 sarnaks you kill.
It's much more rare than that. I leveled a character solo / duo there for around 6 levels in the 40's, and only ever saw one earring. That is probably at least 500 sarnak kills.
Closed Thread