Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 10:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 years ago, Mortalquest was a PvP hardcore server...I helped admin it while secrets did the coding for it with this exact ruleset Giovanni.....>Cast & holocaust came and ruined it within 3 weeks with MQ....and it killed the 30 or so playerbase that it wasnt worth keeping up after about a month the damage was done
MORTAL QUEST BITCHES I WAS A 60 IKSAR NECRO ON THERE 0 DEATHS THAT SERVER WAS THE SHIT
Old 12-19-2012, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a 25 shaman on MortalQuest. Didn't tell anyone.

Secrets is one of the best eqemu developers. Has contributed significant classic changes to p99.

You have more than 45 posts in the last 24 hours.
the forums are like the outlands, and I am Illidan. You dare enter my realm? You are not prepared.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by SamwiseRed; 12-19-2012 at 11:47 AM..
Old 12-19-2012, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

a wild secrets has appeared and talks of a vile box have begun.

stay tuned brethren.

**this box is not meant to compete with p99 -- it will be a fun alternative server for casual bros who want to pvp**
Old 12-19-2012, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

stay tuned brethren.

**this box is not meant to compete with p99 -- it will be a fun alternative server for casual bros who want to pvp**
talk to uthgard if srs. he has things as well. actually secrets prob has the same shit but still you never know
Old 12-19-2012, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

man I just want to pvp on a server with more then 100pop, (half of those in the same guild) this shit is boring as fucccck.

honestly, putting in Kubark was probably the worst thing that could have happened to this low pop server.

I'm starting to see why people wanted yellow text as well.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

I wanted Kunark, I remember thinking it would attract a horde of pvpers and pop would be 300+ (I honestly was certain of this.) Oh well I had fun, lets of lols, no regrets.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

stay tuned brethren.

fill me in dawg
Old 12-19-2012, 12:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
>Cast & holocaust came and ruined it within 3 weeks with MQ....and it killed the 30 or so playerbase that it wasnt worth keeping up after about a month the damage was done

Interesting
Old 12-19-2012, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
2 years ago, Mortalquest was a PvP hardcore server...I helped admin it while secrets did the coding for it with this exact ruleset Giovanni.....>Cast & holocaust came and ruined it within 3 weeks with MQ....and it killed the 30 or so playerbase that it wasnt worth keeping up after about a month the damage was done
Was mortalquest the velious one? if so, we didn't cheat, infact those who were mad at us for raping them were the ones who got caught for cheating by the devs

if mortalquest wasn't the velious one then I think it's the one where I duped like thousands of items because you guys left shared bank on and I wanted to ruin your faggot server for lulz

SOUNDS LIKE U STILL MAD 2 YEARS LATER EITHER WAY SO VICTORY FOR ME [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-19-2012, 12:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
LOL. i've already have a couple of custom servers and people still beg me to bring them up.

you're pathetic bro.
why dont you have one right now?

why are you here rapping about one instead of running your own forum for one ?
Closed Thread