Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2016, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

not sure if teleports, or different parts of story aren't necessarily taking place concurrently

Surely the amount of time to get together all dany's army and ready ships would have been many weeks. Then again, the time it would have taken to get all those lords together at Winterfell would have been weeks as well.

Come to think of it, all parts of the story were taking jumps in time from one scene to the next.
Last edited by R Flair; 06-27-2016 at 01:52 AM..
Old 06-27-2016, 02:09 AM
Kobold

What in the holy hell fuck did just watch? I'm glad that GOT this year was ready to jump into the holiday spirit, first with last weeks Father Day Bastardbowl and this week with the Independence Day firework display!

So Danny will show up to Cersei on the throne? Good....However I hope Arya gets her first.
Old 06-27-2016, 04:06 AM
Planar Protector

Meat pies happened.

Cercei went where she needed to be for this season, and Littlefinger was marginalized the entire season and then almost completely fucked over on the finale.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-27-2016, 05:28 AM
Kobold

I really don't know what to think,was a good episode but was far to predictable from beginning to end.Most of this episode was seen coming 6/7 weeks ago.

Martin needs to get up of his fat arse and give me my book fix asap.

Gummab 60Shaman
Talomin 60Rogue
Cazoo 57Monk
Grummab 54Warrior
Ebroma 52Ranger
Sickbag 20Cleric
Old 06-27-2016, 05:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh and the musical score this episode. Bravo. Nearly on par with last of the Mohicans for music brilliance.
The directing and cuts were on point. Prior to Episode 9 things were bleak director wise.

Old 06-27-2016, 06:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meat pies happened.

Cercei went where she needed to be for this season, and Littlefinger was marginalized the entire season and then almost completely fucked over on the finale.
I'm pretty pissed with the Littlefinger storyline,he was a huge plot from season 1-5.I have a feeling it's going to be Sanza who ends up killing him next season afterall it was him who started the Stark demise.

Gummab 60Shaman
Talomin 60Rogue
Cazoo 57Monk
Grummab 54Warrior
Ebroma 52Ranger
Sickbag 20Cleric
Old 06-27-2016, 07:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gummab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty pissed with the Littlefinger storyline,he was a huge plot from season 1-5.I have a feeling it's going to be Sanza who ends up killing him next season afterall it was him who started the Stark demise.
Sansa started the demise before littlefinger... arya to take out her sister
Old 06-27-2016, 07:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gummab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was being really politically correct earlier about Littlefinger. Disappointing is the understatement of the thread so far I'd say regarding this..

His character was absolutely fucked over in the finale. It showed him looking desperate more than manipulative, the Littlefinger we know so much more cunning and silver-tongued... The Littlefinger of old would have had Sansa leaving his presence on at least neutral terms, not a complete fucking blowout.

How do you make Littlefinger look stupid, stumbling and bumbling and completely fucking ineffective at the specialty of his character? Which is manipulation.

Sansa is a fullblown Mary Sue now I guess. Littlefinger will no longer be allowed to be himself! How exciting for next season.

Disgusted with it, however its my only complaint with the finale.

Old 06-27-2016, 09:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kender [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sansa started the demise before littlefinger... arya to take out her sister
Sansa only started that in Kings Landing,Littlefinger was well on the way by then.Sansa has to be the one,she's the one who he manipulated for so long.
Arya is going to kill the people on her list which does not include Littlefinger(with a little help from Sandor on one name.)

Gummab 60Shaman
Talomin 60Rogue
Cazoo 57Monk
Grummab 54Warrior
Ebroma 52Ranger
Sickbag 20Cleric
Old 06-27-2016, 09:49 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Truthbearer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Jonsnow is the product of when Rhaegar kidnaps Ned Stark's sister, Lyanna, and rapes her.
But he didn't kidnap her or rape her. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]