Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Maz, which cop am I supposed to be again?
Old 06-26-2014, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The base claim i was coming to you in direct hopes you would "strong arm" IB is kinda humorous though. For starters, i already expected you not to care for reasons already stated in this thread. Beyond that, and to be perfectly blunt, i'd have an even harder time seeing Hoku/Getsome even hearing you out in the event you were to try [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Are we still pretending that this is not exactly what is happening? You can harp on me not caring for your guild (I dont) but you can stop pretending like its just blind hate, that we just pull this stuff out of nowhere and tmo has somehow not earned the bias attitude that most of us have. If you want to use this agreement to to force your agenda with ib then thats fine, we can play that game, but stop pretending like Im just jaded towards your guild, your guild is taking a stance that is going to negatively affect my guild.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are we still pretending that this is not exactly what is happening? You can harp on me not caring for your guild (I dont) but you can stop pretending like its just blind hate, that we just pull this stuff out of nowhere and tmo has somehow not earned the bias attitude that most of us have. If you want to use this agreement to to force your agenda with ib then thats fine, we can play that game, but stop pretending like Im just jaded towards your guild, your guild is taking a stance that is going to negatively affect my guild.
Pint, how is this going to negatively affect your guild? Feel free to respond in the appropriate forum and link the redirect so we can move this discussion away from the sky thread like you mentioned.

Actually, Sirken, Deru, Eunomia - If you come across this thread, can you please merge posts 17 (I think that's about where this turns to an Auto-Fire/Proposed Raid Change discussion) to this thread: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=152630. It would help keep these recent discussions a little more organized for both players and staff.
Last edited by Ella`Ella; 06-26-2014 at 01:14 AM..
Old 06-26-2014, 01:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pint, how is this going to negatively affect your guild?
No noble agreement is bad for my guild, I'm not sure why I need sources and citations for that to be obvious. This thread was about that agreement, now it is about autofire. Well what do you want class R to do about autofire specifically? Would you like me to take hoku over my knee and give him a spanking for you? Would you like me to use my backdoor connection to convince Rogean and Nilbog to give you guys the time of day? I'm sorry I can't do either of those things for you guys. Do I want to use autofire, do I want other people to use autofire? No obviously I do not, but this thread was not related to that specific issue until you guys decided to derail it.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pint, how is this going to negatively affect your guild? Feel free to respond in the appropriate forum and link the redirect so we can move this discussion away from the sky thread like you mentioned.
Reread this and try again.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Maz, which cop am I supposed to be again?
The good one. Unless the situation involves Chest, in which case we switch.

Quote:
Speaking of which, you sound a lot like Chest there. Just saying.

Again, if highlighting the problem of autofire use is a byproduct of our decision not to cater to you own individual need here, so be it. I don't have a problem with that. There's a lot more reasoning for us not to want to do that at this point though then some belief that IB will suddenly give a crap about what Asgard or anybody else thinks they should do. Regardless what you and a few of our friends want to speculate among yourselves.

Feel free to go back and read through the thread. It's all in there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-26-2014, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Reread this and try again.
Just take my post and pretend like it is in the thread you want it to be in Unbrella.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of which, you sound a lot like Chest there. Just saying.
This is the single worst thing you've ever sad to me Maz and I'm sad that you can't take it back now = \

Quote:
There's a lot more reasoning for us not to want to do that at this point though then some belief that IB will suddenly give a crap about what Asgard or anybody else thinks they should do. Regardless what you and a few of our friends want to speculate among yourselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokushin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We would like to see the nobles rotated OR only killed by the guild who has sky that day, without OOAs being killed.. with all guilds agreeing
That seems pretty close to what the rest of us are trying to achieve. This is not enough for you guys to move forward with, for me it seemed reasonable enough.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the single worst thing you've ever sad to me Maz and I'm sad that you can't take it back now = \

That seems pretty close to what the rest of us are trying to achieve. This is not enough for you guys to move forward with, for me it seemed reasonable enough.
We'll be happy with nobles rotating by Class-R/Class-C/FFA, but not a full rotation like you have going in Class-R at the moment. That I'll sign to.

(While also observing a non-aggression towards OoA)
Old 06-26-2014, 02:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
We'll be happy with nobles rotating by Class-R/Class-C/FFA, but not a full rotation like you have going in Class-R at the moment. That I'll sign to.

(While also observing a non-aggression towards OoA)
Class R didnt have a full rotation, a couple of the R guilds worked with each other to swap nobles but Asgard and bda both went the ynyd route.