Planar Protector

lol... expected more petey pablo
Old 09-22-2016, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

https://storify.com/cmgnationalnews/...-night/preview
Old 09-22-2016, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From what I can tell, the entire protest is based on the fact that the cops refused to release the video indefinitely under <enter some bullshit statute here>

So we give them all car and body cams to insure us that they are doing things by the book...and then they refuse to release the video...

I couldn't have planned a better way to start a riot at this point.

Edit: so apparently starting Oct 1. it will be illegal to release a bodycam video without a court order in this wonderful state...cool laws you guys have. The good news is we might get to see this video before the law goes into effect.
don't understand the "you guys have." but other than that +1
Old 09-22-2016, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So disgusting that we have a candidate that race-baits claiming perp was UNARMED.

From the get go police have reported the man was ARMED. Not only that but he was shot by a black police officer.

Aside from the hundreds of crimes and treason Hitlary has already committed, this alone should once again disqualify her from running and land her in jail.
Old 09-22-2016, 03:27 PM
Fire Giant

Terence Crutcher was the one that was supposedly unarmed in Tulsa. Keith Lamont Scott is the one who had a gun/book (whatever you believe) and was shot by the black cop in Charlotte. These 2 happened so close together that alot of people are mixing up the facts.

The police chief just stated that the video won't be made public so I expect these idiots to chimp out around the city again tonight. Saw a bunch of humvees headed that way earlier, so hopefully they will enforce a curfew.
Old 09-22-2016, 04:13 PM
Kobold

has there been a police shooting that has happened yet that was factually proven to be racially driven? not that I know of.

i see people saying that blacks apparently can't even go outside without being assassinated on their porch by a white person. they seem to do fine in public when rioting tho so i guess it doesn't apply then.
Old 09-22-2016, 04:22 PM
Sarnak

More media coverage of chimpouts = more votes for Trump.
Old 09-22-2016, 04:37 PM
Banned

After hearing the explanation for why the video has yet to be released (provided by the family's lawyers), I feel better about the decision. But that's definitely not how it was pitched when I first heard of this story. The police chief seemed to imply the video may be made secret indefinitely-- and he never once sighted the man's family as the hold up.

In short, If the guy has a gun and the video looks suspicious -- I doubt it will be released. And that should be the right of families that have a guy caught on camera acting like a thug right before they die.

But I'm a big believer that if done right, these body cams might reduce a lot of tension. But we need to make sure that the cops can't easily manipulate them. I hear the officer that shot the guy isn't wearing one....well WTF not? Is that what were going to hear every time?

And the media has to be held more accountable for how they release information to people. I have no idea how to do that however.
Old 09-22-2016, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal_X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
has there been a police shooting that has happened yet that was factually proven to be racially driven? not that I know of.

i see people saying that blacks apparently can't even go outside without being assassinated on their porch by a white person. they seem to do fine in public when rioting tho so i guess it doesn't apply then.
strawman.jpg
Old 09-22-2016, 04:42 PM
Banned

Gonna take the people saying "chimp out" at their word when they say no racism was involved.
Closed Thread