Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 02:26 PM
Banned

Csg stopping casuals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-23-2017, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 12-23-2017, 02:34 PM
Sarnak

What seperates A/A is the sheer amount of effort they go to to prevent more casual guilds to get the lower raid mobs needed to get the upper raid mobs. If they didnt perma camp forces to kill golems, naggy, vox, sev, and others, casual guilds would actually get bladestoppers, prayers, and the other items needed to do the pulls the way the top guilds have forced the server raid rules to work for them. If training mobs to allow a boss pull to a zone line is the only way we are going to get to compete, that competition wont happen for a long time, due to A/A.
Old 12-23-2017, 02:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by eezl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What seperates A/A is the sheer amount of effort they go to to prevent more casual guilds to get the lower raid mobs needed to get the upper raid mobs. If they didnt perma camp forces to kill golems, naggy, vox, sev, and others, casual guilds would actually get bladestoppers, prayers, and the other items needed to do the pulls the way the top guilds have forced the server raid rules to work for them. If training mobs to allow a boss pull to a zone line is the only way we are going to get to compete, that competition wont happen for a long time, due to A/A.
Aside from DA idols and mages parked at the correct locations, you don't really need anything else to pull dragons to zone in.
Old 12-23-2017, 03:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eezl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The items you listed have no effect in the current raid scene when it comes to pulling 99.8% of the time. The bladestopper and prayers are hail mary pass when the plan already broke down...

Been this way since they put in non classic leashing, and removed binds in tov.

Truth is it takes teamwork and skill to do things. Couple that with less desire to obtain certain goals... that's what separates hardcore raiders vs casuals
Just one of those 3 pieces missing handicaps casuals from competing.

Most skill player on the server? Good luck, doing anything without a good support group when it comes to raid content.

Have that burning desire to be the best but no talent, or ability to learn? Should start praying or find friends to carry you.

An amazing team of players, who don't feel comfortable under pressure, or to lazy to get out of bed inconvenient times of the day? Hope you're not thirsty cause pixels wont be quenching that thirst.

Its very simple why there is a divide here. Help yourselves, and stop pointing fingers as to why you are being "oppressed"
Old 12-23-2017, 03:04 PM
Banned

real question is Why is Lord Bob only raiding when A/A are banned? You were supposed to destroy them, not join them!
Old 12-23-2017, 03:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kempoguy80 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please confirm that it wasn't a CSG petition that ended the raid, cause that's why CSG is getting blamed.
What?!?!?! I though rules applied to everyone but me!
Old 12-23-2017, 03:23 PM
Fire Giant

So called “casual” guild petitions an open server-wide raid, that included in part Kittens, the nicest guild on the server. My my how low have they fallen. Who petitions fluffy kittens so so they could have the precious loot all to themselves? Really hope this opens peoples eyes to how greedy this “casual” guild is.
Old 12-23-2017, 03:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytral [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What?!?!?! I though rules applied to everyone but me!
haha no actually I am just trying to stop the spin that Sirken just happened to wander down to ToV and stop the raid. It was a CSG petition that prompted him to do so. I actually agree with Cloki's reasoning that if he is holding his people to follow the rules then he will hold others to that same standard. I do also understand that it ruined a lot of people's fun who may have never even been to NToV before and didn't have a clear understanding of the myriad of raiding rules on this server.
Old 12-23-2017, 03:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasttimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Csg stopping casuals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can confirm.
My step-mom has an alt in Europa and was privvy to a lot of "fraps or it didnt happen" comments yesterday.
Closed Thread