Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 04:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. You really want to know what happened?

It was never intended to stick. I did everything I wanted to do with that ban. Salty is always trolling other people for his own entertainment. And now that big Salty got trolled by big Uthgaard, he cried.

And he cried louder than anyone he's ever trolled before, like a bitch. Salty, you got trolled son. And now anyone you ever troll again, can rub your face in this and laugh.
tl;dr version: Uthgaard > Salty.
Old 04-16-2011, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. You really want to know what happened?

It was never intended to stick. I did everything I wanted to do with that ban. Salty is always trolling other people for his own entertainment. And now that big Salty got trolled by big Uthgaard, he cried.

And he cried louder than anyone he's ever trolled before, like a bitch. Salty, you got trolled son. And now anyone you ever troll again, can rub your face in this and laugh.

Where and who did he cry to? Hes been out of town for almost the entire time this has been going down. Are you referring how he made it public what happened to him on a forum where you have no control to censor or stop what he has to say? Its whatever tho, keep up the great work 'trolling' people by handing out random bans for mysterious reasons with no explanation. Nah, no corruption or favoritism going on here.

You also might want to let your bosses know that youre just banning people for fun and to troll, because when they come to our house and try to explain how the bans were justified and start quoting rules and other shit that were broken, it kinda makes you guys look silly.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruuce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where and who did he cry to? Hes been out of town for almost the entire time this has been going down. Are you referring how he made it public what happened to him on a forum where you have no control to censor or stop what he has to say? Its whatever tho, keep up the great work 'trolling' people by handing out random bans for mysterious reasons with no explanation. Nah, no corruption or favoritism going on here.

You also might want to let your bosses know that youre just banning people for fun and to troll, because when they come to our house and try to explain how the bans were justified and start quoting rules and other shit that were broken, it kinda makes you guys look silly.
I saw you ban this guy

He would freak out!
Old 04-16-2011, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruuce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its whatever tho, keep up the great work 'trolling' people by handing out random bans for mysterious reasons with no explanation. Nah, no corruption or favoritism going on here.

Dude. We're talking about Salty here. Salty is guilty until proven innocent. There's no "mystery" behind a Salty ban. Do you even know who Salty is?
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 04-16-2011, 05:56 PM
Banned

Salty gets banned and VZTZ trash talk dies down significantly ....

Coincidence?

I think not.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
[21:49] [Uthgaard] took care of salty for you
[21:49] [Secrets] thanks :]
[21:49] [Uthgaard] when he complains about his suspensions (forum and in game), i'll let him know that we can troll him too
[21:50] [Secrets] ok
[21:50] [Secrets] thanks so much
[21:51] [Uthgaard] np
[21:51] [Uthgaard] so you think there's a block on gypsy/wolf elemental models too?
A GM doing this, lol. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-16-2011, 06:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, banning Salty is an example of GM corruption? Are you serious? Have I missed the joke?
^ This. Banning that pair of fucking clownshoes was the best thing any admin could have done, and I sent at least one of them a kudos PM for doing so.

Bruuce, nobody cares. FoH is trash, have been for years. Nothing of any productive value comes from those forums, just Lols. And the Lols are pretty dried up after the "SamDeathwalker 20 Box's WoW" thread.

FYI, with the low player retention, high burnout rates, and cyclical nature of being a Top # guild in WoW, thats not fucking impressive either. Prolly 1/3 of this entire fucking forum that played WoW was in a top 20-50 guild at one point.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:48 PM
Sarnak

really? because id be willing to bet not 1 single person here has a kill on their characters armory with a heroic lich king kill pre 20% buff or a sinestra kill. you clearly dont know wtf youre talking about
Old 04-16-2011, 06:52 PM
VIP / Contributor

Tbh, my reaction was "heh, thanks for doing it. I don't really care because he's trolled me so long that I don't really care anymore what he says because it's invalidated because he's salty.", but it came out that way.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 04-16-2011, 07:29 PM
Banned

Fucking pathetic.
Closed Thread