Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 05:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beentheredonethat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see. So its not ok to level up for example a druid to lvl 9 for sows and use them just for that? I've seen a lot of that so far I think.
Why anyone would be willing to go through the process of getting an IP exemption, which can apparently take weeks on occasion, just to get a "druid to lvl 9 for sows" is beyond me. I highly doubt this is common.

(Druids get SoW at 14 btw)
Old 08-23-2011, 10:39 PM
Fire Giant

if you don't have a porting bot clearly you're doing it wrong
Old 08-31-2011, 04:35 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

I'm back again.....so before you log in your second box...realize that i might be online with my tells turned off and creepin on you.....
Old 08-31-2011, 04:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm back again.....so before you log in your second box...realize that i might be online with my tells turned off and creepin on you.....
<3
Old 08-31-2011, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yay!

I was hoping all that loot drama nonsense wouldn't drive away a great guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 08-31-2011, 05:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bort [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for xp, I can tell you I don't have xp. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop two boxing now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will ban you.
Question, is two boxing what the mormons do?
Old 08-31-2011, 05:59 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yay!

I was hoping all that loot drama nonsense wouldn't drive away a great guide.
i "ragequit" for the equivalent of like 2 days maybe. ...mostly it was supposed to be a 2 day break...but then...well...

real life is more important than eq guys. some folks should probably remember that. sometimes things come up in real life that make it impossible to log in or cause the player to say 'do i really want to spend my very limited time with those people right now?' if the answer is no then the person doesn't log in.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
i "ragequit" for the equivalent of like 2 days maybe. ...mostly it was supposed to be a 2 day break...but then...well...

real life is more important than eq guys. some folks should probably remember that. sometimes things come up in real life that make it impossible to log in or cause the player to say 'do i really want to spend my very limited time with those people right now?' if the answer is no then the person doesn't log in.
wb !
Old 09-01-2011, 01:18 AM
Skeleton

That has to be one of the most badass stickies I've ever seen.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Fire Giant

Me and my friends are gonna be having a LAN party on Thursday, we'll all be playing level like levels 1-5 just to give the game a shot. Will we have issues with the two-boxing rule? What about roommates playing?

Yeah, stupid noob question, but just wanted to be safe.
Closed Thread