Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Fire Giant

If you didn't get what I was saying with the plat I'm not going to spell it out for you. Banked plat... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm not sure where you're getting this information from, but you might want to check your sources. I mean, discrediting my raiding on this server wouldn't even be hard, you're apparently just too dumb to do it. Let me help...

You: Hey Loke, remember when you got suspended for SEQ?
Me: Yup, that happened.

I'm not sure why you need to make shit up (2-3 weeks? forced out of IB? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) when my checked history of lying, cheating and pretty much acting in my own self interest (and that of a few close friends as well) pretty much the entire time I was on this server is fairly public knowledge. I hope you're not as bad at EQ as you are at RnF guy.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Fire Giant

^^ Exactly how the forums used to be. Thanks for the real flashbacks!
Old 05-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2012, 05:50 AM
Sarnak

I miss Nizzarr and Taichi. And Ledzepp. Fuck, even Mountaineer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2012, 06:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mountaineer
this guy was hilarious.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup, bad players generally become members, officers and raid leaders in the best guilds on the server. Whatev, keep being good at P99, I'll just play tribes and enjoy the multiple millions of plat I quit with [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to agree abit here about the bad players part, not bad as in playing the game but bad as a person by screwing / deserting their guildmate in the end. I mean if u want to take Loke for example, he left IB at the time and join DA as a officer, but from what i remember he kind of stayed pro IB whilst in DA (Although he says his just trying to reach common grounds) but i felt like there was a hidden agenda thus was removed as a officer and i believe he left on his own? back to IB, case in point.

" I'll just play tribes and enjoy the multiple millions of plat I quit with [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] "

This i dont get, does he mean he plays tribes then quits that game with million of plat? But if you talking EQ he might be part of the bad boys that got deleveled and pp removed.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:01 PM
Fire Giant

I can count on one hand how few people were a pleasant experience to raid with in DA,while VD/DA co-raided sky. It was so bad in fact I even tried to push VD leadership to team up with TMO to let DA die the death it should have had, and not keep it on life support. Zereh was on top of the list of cool people to deal with.

The day TMO/VD bitch slapped IB and DA at inny, I thought it could be a making of wonderful things. Then the sadness started and the shitbags from DA split up and joined TMO and IB and made it worse over all. Dealing with both those guilds before Kunark was pure bullshit. Divinity, Transendence, VD, TMO couldn't go a day without some bs coming from a DA or TR/IB member.

And how anyone could follow Durison or much of their leadership then allow him to be Co-leader of TMO is simply amazing. I was pretty annoyed with a good handful of friends in TMO who just sat back and took that crap. Hell even Alarti and I got along for a time period and he even asked me to join TMO. Even VD dealing with most of IB ( some people were pretty cool, just like in DA) was just as bad on some levels.

I could never get over Nizzar the monotone talking computer with no emotion or personal connection in vent. Then having Ledzepp cry over loot from Gorglask and pleaded with me so he could have the back-straps. I felt so bad for him, I decided why not this dude sounds like he's about to kill himself, it was that bad. Add that in with having to listen to Dalthab in vent and his condescending tone. As soon as he would log in during DA/VD and IB/VD co raids I would just afk. This guy can be summed up by this clip

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z9fnDwemKcc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

if embed doesn't work here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9fnD...39DA5D064F2923
He would fuck up draco/cazic races all the time vs TMO or DA/Fusion then fucking rage and blame everyone else. It was one of the funniest things I would hear in vent during my time on P99.

I would say the server over all is better than when DA and TR were running free back in the day. Even during TMO-VD/IB co raids never made the server worse than those two guilds did.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Fire Giant

god you guys are new, da and ib was not the first clash of the titans
Old 05-04-2012, 01:51 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
god you guys are new, da and ib was not the first clash of the titans
No one said it was you stupid fuck.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimes

No one said it was you stupid fuck.
Closed Thread