Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 06:22 PM
Orc

i just want to play eq.......
Old 05-26-2015, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

I saw you advertising for jarsath scale stuff - must be frightening running through the zone at level 10. I'll log the cleric in if the server comes up before its too late (11.30pm here) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If not there's usually a cleric or two floating around at the zone line. GMs might be able to rez those that can't get one but usually everyone pitches in to help, moreso if there's no dragon pixels appearing.
Old 05-26-2015, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunglusu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just want to play eq.......
Me too man
Old 05-26-2015, 06:27 PM
Decaying Skeleton

This is a long five minutes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-26-2015, 06:29 PM
Fire Giant

The P99 server literally just appeared for me in the server list as Locked. Now there's a population of 1. Trying to login. It MAY be up.

edit: /who all count shows 103 ppl.
Old 05-26-2015, 06:29 PM
Orc

...so i have been on ragefire for the past almost week its been out...and yesterday i was thinking to myself "F These bots and F these boxxers, F this overcrowded server, and F this Queue time" and appologized to the p99 gods. Shortly after doing so, i felt the gods wraith as i felt a smite down upon me. The servers crashed. I tell myself, "all good, these GM's are on it as usual" and I take my punishmen. It goes up around the time i sleep. "always tomorrow to redeem myself" I say. and behold, today it proves that my unholy campaign on ragefire is biting me in the ass.

Gods speed GMs.
Old 05-26-2015, 06:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisset [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bacon needs to be cooked better though
floppy bacon is the best bacon
Old 05-26-2015, 06:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineonesix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...so i have been on ragefire for the past almost week its been out...and yesterday i was thinking to myself "F These bots and F these boxxers, F this overcrowded server, and F this Queue time" and appologized to the p99 gods. Shortly after doing so, i felt the gods wraith as i felt a smite down upon me. The servers crashed. I tell myself, "all good, these GM's are on it as usual" and I take my punishmen. It goes up around the time i sleep. "always tomorrow to redeem myself" I say. and behold, today it proves that my unholy campaign on ragefire is biting me in the ass.

Gods speed GMs.
Overcrowded server? Did you play on live?
Old 05-26-2015, 06:31 PM
Sarnak

Finally! 2 days of up & down, unannounced server restart that doesn't come back up.

THIS IS CLASSIC
Old 05-26-2015, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Indeed, just missing those classic chat rooms with users having funky moss snake names [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread