Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2023, 11:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don’t think the Deep state exists?
They "researched" it on Snopes and Wiki. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2023, 12:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol this was worth the watch. That gal is not gonna be rope a doped!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2023, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You all believe anyone who mildly defends Trump is the 1% Trump fan who paints the side of his barn with FJB. You paint a picture of understanding those who defend Trump as blindly following. You really miss the point by doing this, it’s easy to deal with an opposing view if you can just throw them in a bucket of “deplorables”. Often, I have no idea how people can defend some of the beliefs held by people. It’s like we’re living in different worlds. Watching the same movie and coming to polar opposite conclusions. I don’t pretend to understand the lefts motive for pushing pro-trans agenda. For flip flopping on election meddling. For swallowing the cock of big pharma. For now being all-in on a quagmire conflict in Ukraine.

Career Politicians are corrupt. Trump was not a career politician. Trump isn’t a guy I would want to hang out with, but the system is broken and we used to all agree on that. Sometimes you need an outsider to disrupt a system with layers of rot.

As it stands now I would probably vote for RFK.
There’s clips on YouTube of strings of democrat media saying Trump is going to “weaponize” the DA and the Justice Department on his political enemies

It’s just the pot calling the kettle black. I have no deep love for Trump and it’s probably better for everyone if he doesn’t run, especially considering his age

But hypocrisy is is easy to spot and call out
Old 08-16-2023, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
...the system is broken and we used to all agree on that.
  1. It isn't tho. Check 7th Fleet status. Operational? Rest easy citizen.
  2. No we didn't. Some of us ID this kind of negativity as standard anti-democracy propaganda. Used to target the left, now targeting the right.

Never in the history of this nation have the people most convinced they are the true patriots been so down on this country they claim is the greatest.

Sad sack conservatives. And such victims too! Everyone trying to cancel them and make them feel guilty about history or not wanting to bake a cake!

Go listen to The Cure
Old 08-16-2023, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

You can have a deep love for something you see struggling. Those two beliefs are not mutually exclusive.

Conservatives by nature love the thing they are fighting to conserve. Progressives by definition think the thing they want to progress is flawed or broken.
Old 08-16-2023, 12:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not wanting to bake a cake!

"Eat Fresh"
Old 08-16-2023, 12:53 PM
Banned

Old 08-16-2023, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
Old 08-16-2023, 01:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Who or what is the designer?
same types that designed lizzo.

you know how the hearts and minds are grabbed and you know that they are...

so what are you asking? i think you know what i think you are doing. its my favorite thing.
Old 08-16-2023, 01:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
You can have a deep love for something you see struggling. Those two beliefs are not mutually exclusive.

Conservatives by nature love the thing they are fighting to conserve. Progressives by definition think the thing they want to progress is flawed or broken.
Trump to me though doesn’t embody conservatism as a person, other GOP politicians can have it as well

He’s very old, and already having lost to Biden once does not give me a lot of confidence if they ran it back

Which is why I personally won’t be too bummed if he can’t run. If I thought he had a great chance of winning I would
Closed Thread