Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 01:06 AM
Kobold

what uth is saying is you need proof of his faction hit from vp opening to pre velious.

you guys are just rambling on now, prob all in vp and want it easy.

proof or it didn't happen.
Old 11-27-2011, 01:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what uth is saying is you need proof of his faction hit from vp opening to pre velious.

you guys are just rambling on now, prob all in vp and want it easy.

proof or it didn't happen.
we understand what he is saying.. what everybody else is saying.. not every single aspect of eq has been documented fully so anecdotal evidence is acceptable.

Also killing him that much should take you out of KoS thats important there.. figure out a good faction hit.. but he shouldn't be KoS still

so bug.. yes
Old 11-27-2011, 11:16 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunklesnarkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we understand what he is saying.. what everybody else is saying.. not every single aspect of eq has been documented fully so anecdotal evidence is acceptable.

Also killing him that much should take you out of KoS thats important there.. figure out a good faction hit.. but he shouldn't be KoS still

so bug.. yes
you obviously don't understand, becouse for it to be changed you need PROOF that it is how it was during this age of the server. making up stories assuming is what uth is trying to get you guys to understand, DOES NOT HOLD UP FOR SHIT.

Hell, the level 1 decaying skeleton drops Cloak of flames guys, i can totally assume it happened becouse i got one

and Motec, u sound mad bro
Last edited by Amirite; 11-27-2011 at 11:21 AM..
Old 11-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Banned

Look my blue broz...

If Uthgaard won't heed my AIRTIGHT case with mounds of evidence on ALL Shaman DoTs stacking in classic found here [with pages and pages of new evidence he has yet to respond to]
http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=54537

Then you have no hope to overthrow the oppressive dictatorship on content.. naw'mean? But over on red you can take that frustration out on n00bz, y0... fuhreal.. comegitsome!
Old 11-27-2011, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you obviously don't understand, becouse for it to be changed you need PROOF that it is how it was during this age of the server. making up stories assuming is what uth is trying to get you guys to understand, DOES NOT HOLD UP FOR SHIT.

Hell, the level 1 decaying skeleton drops Cloak of flames guys, i can totally assume it happened becouse i got one

and Motec, u sound mad bro
troll elsewhere

I'm just saying what i said before.. not everything has had thousands of hours of parsing and documentation in eq.

What evidence would king uthgard like?

Either way this isn't 100% classic eq just classicish

so figure out what a good faction hit is what this thread should be about...

atm its a retarded conversation... it shouldn't take 3000 kills get out of KoS.. at least imo
Old 11-27-2011, 02:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunklesnarkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
troll elsewhere

I'm just saying what i said before.. not everything has had thousands of hours of parsing and documentation in eq.

What evidence would king uthgard like?

Either way this isn't 100% classic eq just classicish

so figure out what a good faction hit is what this thread should be about...

atm its a retarded conversation... it shouldn't take 3000 kills get out of KoS.. at least imo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirite
for it to be changed you need PROOF that it is how it was during this age of the server.

if you think the faction is off, then bug report that and show proof that the faction per kill should be raised.
Old 11-27-2011, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
if you think the faction is off, then bug report that and show proof that the faction per kill should be raised.
not sure how much i can say this.. but the entire thread boils down to what peoples interpretation of "evidence" is.

I'm ok with anecdotal evidence myself... im not looking for a super crazy nazi rendition of eq in 1999

just something classic style...

ultimately not everything got a full documentation and write up way back when... hell eq seems under documented if you ask me but thats kind of nice also.

All im saying is lets figure out what an appropriate faction hit should be instead of just mindlessly arguing.... so internet forum.. tell us what the exact perfect faction hit should be
Old 11-27-2011, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

If Uthgaard is ever involved with a petition or any dispute you might as well just give up and save your breath. Dealing with that dude is like smashing your face against a brick wall.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

this is important!
Old 11-27-2011, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

http://web.archive.org/web/200112222...actions&Id=137

Where's Kazon Stormhammer on this list?

edit: also, Nalkin's Bard is Apprehensive to RoS. We could maybe lend him to you for a few Trak BP's.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Last edited by Lazortag; 11-27-2011 at 08:05 PM..
Closed Thread