Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2020, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/guildremove or get over it.
So we should immigrate to a different guild if we don't like the guild we're in?

Huh.
Old 08-19-2020, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So we should immigrate to a different guild if we don't like the guild we're in?

Huh.
Yes, yes. You too can be a filthy guildhopper. Let the loathing for the leaders and their greedy rentier bullshittery flow thru you. You know you want to.
Old 08-19-2020, 11:55 PM
Kobold

You need to diversify your bonds
Old 08-20-2020, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritsofrock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You need to diversify your bonds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhUnEg0he4A
Old 08-20-2020, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can make 300pp in an hr on any class at lvl 50 in multiple ways... some even more and very easily.
Details please.

-Mcoy
Old 08-20-2020, 09:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Details please.

-Mcoy
Create a female High Elf and dance at tunnel.
Old 08-20-2020, 09:39 AM
Fire Giant

What's really interesting about this thread is that it was started by one of the biggest assholes to play on P99 and start this ridiculous ~~~rAiD~~~ escalation...8 years ago? 9?

You leave the server and come back and see that now people are charging dues for guild membership on top of other requirements. What happened is one guild started to do it, now everybody else does it. Nobody else did it before. This isn't "how it is." It's unprecedented on P99 and it is a very new phenomenon. It is another example of the -very- unclassic ~~~rAiD gUiLd~~~ escalation.

I mean, there was a period in time (a long period) where there were no "clicky requirements." Another example of escalation. When you throw 100 people at a target you don't even need to click shit.

What all the nubs on this server that sign up for this shit to coattail ride don't realize that what is really "classic" is a handful of Crowns of Riles on the entire server. Not...5 years of Kunark. Not "how many full BiS level 60s do you have after 5 years of NToV races." In "classic" EQ the idea of a fully BiS toon in an expansion besides a guild tank is absolutely laughable.

There are so many people lined up for this stupid shit and it is simply impossible for everybody to get loot on a truly "classic" timeline. So you make it "harder" to meet raid requirements, charge people -more- money to be in the guild, lots of people aren't getting -any- drops, then you....don't have warmbody nubs lining up to fill out your guild anymore.

I don't like the "entitled" nubs on Green. The /petition culture, the people reporting people for name violations, the camping individual spawns, blah blah, its so much different than the "wild west" of earlier days of Blue when people still understood the "rules" of EQ...not our understanding of the rules after 5+ years of ridiculous FTE races and carebear bullshit.

What happens is....these same "entitled" nubs start following the ever-escalating ~~~rAiD rEqUiReMeNtS~~~ of the now decade-old cabal that has been going pathetically "hard" on 20 year old dragons for far too long. These same "entitled" people are still "entitled" - - - they just now think that jumping through flaming hoops to get other people server first drops "entitles" them to loot instead of just sitting around bitching about it. The thing is - - - it doesn't. These people can't do shit on their own, it'll be amazing to see how many people on this box -will not- get to 60.

The "entitlement" actually comes from both sides. Why do the people who forum jockey and make spreadsheets all fucking day "deserve" drops over someone who puts their time in in Norrath? The answer? They don't "deserve" shit. They just make the fucking rules. The people "in charge" get the drops and continue to make/alter the rules so that they continue to get them.

Here's the thing - I'm not even "mad" about it. I simply don't participate. I know I don't "deserve" it and I'm not "entitled" at all. I will say though...that its fucking stupid. And that's just, like, my opinion, man. And a lot of people on P99 would agree (besides the nubs, of course, who have no understanding of anything different)

There won't be enough gear to go around on this box for how many mouths there are to feed. That is a fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can make 300pp in an hr on any class at lvl 50 in multiple ways... some even more and very easily.
Yes this is true...and this is how you get level 50 druids fucking quadding Oggok guards and fucking with peoples XP just to farm fine steel. Exactly what someone wants to do when they could be camping some ez bullshit AFK green mob for DKP or poopsocking for DKP or spending time at guild events getting attendance. Invest in DKP not coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I give away more free shit every week than any guild could charge me in a month.
I mean sure dude...but what happens to all that shit you give away when you're in the rat race to be awarded loot all day. That's the point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This shit is hilarious

<The A-Team>
Old 08-20-2020, 09:43 AM
Fire Giant

Ice giant camp you can make 300pp an hour or even more. But depends on luck Ice giant toes what 60-75pp each. Plus they drop 1-55 pp + Finesteel and gems.

Specs if your quading specs in Oasis 1/4 of them drop a reaper thats 15pp + gems/pp from each=300pp an hour or more on avg

Farming Frenzy Mage/necro/Enc can solo this camp 1 belt could ez tons of pp per hr

Reaper of dead farming. Elf skelly lvl 22 mob, reaper is about 500pp? Usually can get one every 2 hours.

Clerics ressing/Druids/wizzy porting also good income(could be horrid)

Melee farming HBC (most meele can solo this camp) though hard to put per hour but one drop still good PP

Farm Sol Ro gear, and sell it. Stuff is stupid ez(minus totemic helm), and most of sells fast atm.

These are just 1 of many ways 300pp an hour is manageable.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 08-20-2020, 09:46 AM
Fire Giant

Tuljin bud, +10000 for quality post.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 08-20-2020, 10:33 AM
Banned

did not read the preceding forum novels
Closed Thread