Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2014, 10:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The way to spawn him on this server is new and unknown, it's not the classic way.

People don't really farm Iksar Tears for MQing for money, it's too much of a hassle.

Stop posting your stupid opinions, if you don't like the server so much, go away.
Lol. I'll post whatever I like. GFY.
Old 05-29-2014, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

He got the tear with our permission, was just a lapse in communication.
Old 05-30-2014, 08:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you petition him for ninja looting?
lol...what?
Old 05-30-2014, 09:00 PM
Kobold

I do want to give a HUGE thanks to the lovely people at A-Team Coure and Arghh for letting me piggy back with them and play around in Fear for a while and for *WITH PERMISSION* loot the tear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also the lovely people at BDA, TMO, and Asgard for assisting me with my final fight in CoM

Much love for all of you!!
Old 05-31-2014, 03:12 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrendyDru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do want to give a HUGE thanks to the lovely people at A-Team Coure and Arghh for letting me piggy back with them and play around in Fear for a while and for *WITH PERMISSION* loot the tear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also the lovely people at BDA, TMO, and Asgard for assisting me with my final fight in CoM

Much love for all of you!!
Sounds really epic.
Old 05-31-2014, 08:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrendyDru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol...what?
The first guy made it sound like you looted it without permission [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 05-31-2014, 09:13 AM
Planar Protector

Grats on your epic. I like happy endings, don't you pals? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-31-2014, 04:49 PM
Fire Giant

<A-Team> is why begging is alive and well in 2014.

Im gonna make a level 1 female woodelf and ask for stuff in EC tonight, but I too will word it in a way that isn't so beggy, like "i have 5 silver on me, anyone have any druid gear they can part with?" I'll be 180 wisdom in no time.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Im gonna make a level 1 female woodelf and ask for stuff in EC tonight, but I too will word it in a way that isn't so beggy, like "i have 5 silver on me, anyone have any druid gear they can part with?" I'll be 180 wisdom in no time.
If you roll on red and make a few plat (or get some transferred etc).. I'll make you some JC'd items at the cost of the mats.

Same goes for anyone else reading. Swish is parked in NFP bank (but can run to Neriak for evils).

I'd do it for free but you can tell who's serious/staying by doing it at mat prices [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Saw someone charging 175pp for a 14pp cost item today, new players shouldn't be paying that.

PM me if you need anything pals.
Last edited by Swish; 05-31-2014 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: font colour changed for reasons of clarity (getting blue requests)
Old 05-31-2014, 05:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I see this happening multiple times a day. And I make sure to save gear that I find (that most will just vendor) and give it away in EC. I like helping people starting out because that's the kind of community EQ is. Even bronze/ringmail gear I keep to give away. My bank has a few full sets of it. Some gear is better than nothing.

There's nothing wrong with it. Although I see your view of giving an epic away a little different than a set of Banded or Bronze. But if you knew everything about the situation you'd know that I was in the process of forming my own PoFear trash run at the time that I found out Asgard was in line for Draco a few hours later from when I was forming. I contacted an Asgard officer and spoke to him about coming along for a CHANCE at a Tear if no other shamans were in need of it. They agreed but made sure I understood that I was a back seat to guild members.

As Asgard was waiting for Draco to spawn I was sitting at the Fear portal and A-Team started showing up. I asked Coure about them clearing golems and if anyone was in need of the tear. She said no and I was welcome to join them. A tear dropped and I was told by her to loot it.

Because someones generous doesn't mean I didn't put in any work outside of the Tear to get my epic.
Closed Thread