Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 09:27 PM
Banned

tyrion murdered his hooker slut girlfriend for being a hooker slut, he's hardly a blatantly decent dude altho he does have some nuance to him. much like sir rockdick
Old 11-14-2016, 09:31 PM
Fire Giant

Spoiler alert

The mountain is actually actor and professional overweight guy Hafthor Bjornsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 11-14-2016, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, that part was super sad :c I think and it seemed that she never actually loved him and she was just using him. That or she felt used and hated him for it enough to testify against him. That was just wrong. Even if she needed to for her own safety, ok fine, but then she still was pissed to see him when he found her. That means she was just an evil bitch ( *`ω´)
Old 11-16-2016, 03:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spoiler alert

The mountain is actually actor and professional overweight guy Hafthor Bjornsson
That guy is so huge he has to wear a compression band on his lower left leg to prevent swelling/stroke/arrest risk.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-16-2016, 03:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sir rockskin is the bomb (in the show). he knows she's righteous so he'll do w/e nasty biz to make sure she reigns. I don't get why she bones that other less good looking f*g instead.
She's obviously obsessed with age. The young wild cock was the emotionally safer option for her insecurities she harbors.

It was an immature decision and makes you question her maturity. Not great move for a queen

Old 11-16-2016, 07:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She's obviously obsessed with age. The young wild cock was the emotionally safer option for her insecurities she harbors.

It was an immature decision and makes you question her maturity. Not great move for a queen
Let's be honest. Rodrick never really did anything for her. I mean yeah, he advised her and stuff, but never really did anything for her. Daario ain't exactly perfect, but he did do things for her. Even if his motivations weren't entirely pure, he didn't hide them. He basically an open book. That's why she kept brushing him off for so long because she knew what he wanted. She wasn't chasing him lol. He practically stood there and begged her to take him. He hardly a threat. She's been in control the whole time.

Roderick on the otherhand keeps his ambitions in the dark and never once done anything special for her to demonstrate his love. And WTF is he doing back there with that diseas without telling anyone!? I guess my general distaste for Brodrick is that he's not much of a man and a not even remotely comforting. How can she feel safe when he's all sulking and hiding shit.
Old 11-16-2016, 09:11 AM
Fire Giant

Rodrick is the guy from winterfell?

P sure ur talkin about jorah
Old 11-16-2016, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKoopa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rodrick is the guy from winterfell?

P sure ur talkin about jorah
Oh yeah. Someone said Roderick and I didn't remember his name so I just went with it ^^;

Ty ^^
Old 11-16-2016, 11:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spoiler alert

Holy shit. I figured the size of this guy was mostly the result of crafty camerawork on the show, but he really is that friggin' big.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-16-2016, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit. I figured the size of this guy was mostly the result of crafty camerawork on the show, but he really is that friggin' big.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If u know nething about powerlifting a mandatory compression band on ur leg means you're pretty fucking huge.

Closed Thread