Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 01:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gothic Circle is doing FG's, couple more weeks and Trans will be #4
truth.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:12 AM
Planar Protector

I've met a lot of decent people in Transcendence. Maybe the shift in leadership will bring changes!

Things are about to get much uglier at hi-end anyway...Gothic Circle is rearing up, Fish Bait, In Virtue...it will benefit us all to get along in the long run. With so many potential hi-end guilds fighting over the same content before Kunark...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:20 AM
Sarnak

Don't just hate it when you get in a fight with your girl and she brings up shit from 2 months ago?
Old 03-02-2010, 03:45 AM
Fire Giant

So i totally left and went and did some rl stuff. Sucks when you cant defend yourself for a bit hehe.

I dont care about the ban. I deserved it, definitely should not have put myself in that situation and its whatever at this point. (the one thing i am pissed about is that Dblock got no ban whatsoever (or a very light one) and on my first offense im getting shafted for 2 weeks? wtf?)

Im trying to prove the point that IB has been getting fed the entire length of the server, whether by xzerion or... except wait, big xz cant do it anymore. I know, but i cant prove that they use showeq. When Burple was in our guild, me and him were buddy buddy. he told me everything about how he uses showeq and all this shit, just i cant prove it because obviously i dont have concrete evidence.

I just really wish i had evidence to tear you guys apart. I really do. But believe me, im not on here ranting because of my ban. i could give a shit less, i'll be back soon enough. I just wish people could see through the thick skin of shit ib has covered themselves with, and they have successfully made themselves look like goody goods.

On a side note trimm: Play dirty, play to win. Go get your mob, dont watch someone walk in front of you to a mob you guys clearly should have had.
Last edited by Taluvill; 03-02-2010 at 03:47 AM..
Old 03-02-2010, 04:36 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know, but i cant prove that they use showeq. When Burple was in our guild, me and him were buddy buddy. he told me everything about how he uses showeq and all this shit, just i cant prove it because obviously i dont have concrete evidence.
Cool so what you're saying is that you'll turn a blind eye to hacking if it goes on in your guild and/or works to your advantage somehow. Am I inferring this correctly? I would trust that I am, as your words paint a pretty clear picture; sir.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:39 AM
Banned

I dont know anything about what happened. All I know is that the only time I met Taluvill in game he acted like a huge bellend.
So... HAHAHAHAHAA
Old 03-02-2010, 04:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xahtiZtoN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool so what you're saying is that you'll turn a blind eye to hacking if it goes on in your guild and/or works to your advantage somehow. Am I inferring this correctly? I would trust that I am, as your words paint a pretty clear picture; sir.
No. I HATE hacking. I hope to play the game the way it was intended. If that means i need to sit at my computer and track 24/7... then thats what i need to do. i think cheating is for pussies that cant keep up.

Where would you have heard that we are cheating?
Old 03-02-2010, 04:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont know anything about what happened. All I know is that the only time I met Taluvill in game he acted like a huge bellend.
So... HAHAHAHAHAA
wtf is a bellend? totally not on dictionary.com, and idk wtf your talking about.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:05 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. I HATE hacking. I hope to play the game the way it was intended. If that means i need to sit at my computer and track 24/7... then thats what i need to do. i think cheating is for pussies that cant keep up.

Where would you have heard that we are cheating?
Right here:

Quote:
When Burple was in our guild, me and him were buddy buddy. he told me everything about how he uses showeq and all this shit, just i cant prove it because obviously i dont have concrete evidence.
Then you go on to not do anything about it.

You really are not setting a good example atm.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:54 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Last edited by Goobles; 03-02-2010 at 05:59 AM..
Closed Thread