Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2021, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Note that your entire worldview stems from the pathology of pedophiles like Michel Foucault, Jaques Derrida et Al, who spent their dying years trying to legalize pedophilia in France with the abolishment of all age of consent laws.

Postmodernism/Intersectionality/Heirarchy-of-oppression is literally the pathology of pedophiles seeing the entire world as a system of oppression stopping them from fucking children with impunity. This is who you worship with your ideological disposition: it's inarguable.
Old 08-15-2021, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What’s interesting is how you rag on Biden for enforcing what trump agreed to do lol
Old 08-15-2021, 01:57 PM
Banned

You're wrong. Why do you think the constant trope messaging coming out of Hollywood to women is to rebel against your fathers, shit all over everything, and then chance will just magically make it all work out for the best?

While this demonstration, in reality, only results in single mothers, broken homes, and degenerate lifestyles that foster criminality in the offspring torn by the rift in family?

Note, I have four daughters, and I know better than them, straight up. They'd be eating ice cream for breakfast if they were making the decisions.

I also have a wife, and I know better than her, too. That doesn't mean I don't love her, or respect her. It just means at the end of the day I know she's prone to whimsies that could lead our family to tumultuous places, and because I am going to be held responsible for the ships direction AND destination, at the end of the day, there is no point in divesting myself from manning the helm.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 08-15-2021 at 02:07 PM..
Old 08-15-2021, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're wrong. Why do you think the constant trope messaging coming out of Hollywood to women is to rebel against your fathers, shit all over everything, and then chance will just magically make it all work out for the best?

While this demonstration, in reality, only results in single mothers, broken homes, and degenerate lifestyles that foster criminality in the offspring torn by the rift in family?

Note, I have four daughters, and I know better than them, straight up. They'd be eating ice cream for breakfast if they were making the decisions.
You are going to be in a super small minority if you think women having the right to vote is “wrong”. Super small minority of people, even among the GOP

And I agree that Hollywood is a cesspool with shit morals. I would recommend everyone reject whatever Hollywood’s latest message is, and let them fade into the obscurity they are headed towards
Old 08-15-2021, 02:11 PM
Banned

I don't care. Right doesn't require consensus or popular approval. Utilitarian sellouts making consolations, like yourself, are the reason why our society is in the shambles it is in now, and the solution is not to dive deeper into stupidity. Never dig straight down in Minecraft, dumbass. Even my daughters will tell you that.
Old 08-15-2021, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't care. Right doesn't require consensus or popular approval. Utilitarian sellouts making consolations, like yourself, are the reason why our society is in the shambles it is in now, and the solution is not to dive deeper into stupidity. Never dig straight down in Minecraft, dumbass. Even my daughters will tell you that.
Lol well, I don’t play Minecraft because I’m not 8. I personally believe society is in the state it is in due to a falling away from religion and the nuclear family unit (wife + husband + children), and also due to mass immigration’s destruction of a society shared cultural values. That’s why we have to agree to disagree. I agree on the premise, but not on the reason
Old 08-15-2021, 02:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Islam is right about women though.
No it isn't that's insane. Just because the radical western left insists that women being giant whores is empowerment doesn't mean that "Islam is right about women", that's an absurd over-correction.
Old 08-15-2021, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is postmodernism a materialist philosophy?

I know Marxism is.
Old 08-15-2021, 03:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is postmodernism a materialist philosophy?

I know Marxism is.
Postmodern Marxism evolves into flat materialism, which then questions the disproportionate allocation of said material resources, because materialism is all that there is; thus it has to be distributed equally, since God cannot "bless" difference, as God doesn't exist. Atrocious acts made in the name of equality are thus justifiable, because there is no objective moral framework by which to judge otherwise.
Old 08-15-2021, 03:36 PM
Banned

Placed into academic terms,. I cannot teach you HOW political social and economic institutions promote inequality without also, inadvertently teaching you HOW TO create political social and economic institutions TO perpetuate inequality. The presumption is that you, the learner, are going to use this knowledge for "good", when I've destroyed your perception of "good" in the first place.

In this scenario, "good" is defined as "self-determination" and, if I can convince a popular consensus to adopt my self-serving concept of "good", then I can create a system which perpetuates inequality in my favor; as we have now.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 08-15-2021 at 03:41 PM..
Closed Thread