Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2021, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks for everyone injecting experimental drugs in their body so I can research the affects and effects. To make better long lasting health decisions for my body.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-27-2021, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, it's getting old. And nope, just an ASN. Our degree takes an inordinate amount of time. 4 semesters after prerequisites. I can do the whole BSN online after I'm a nurse and maybe get an employer to pay for it. There's a push over the last... Like 30 years for BSN entry-level. I don't think my local hospital will hire me with an ASN, but covid-19 burn out might change that.
Dallas and Houston both hire associate degree nurses and they pay better than your local area most likely

Excuses are for losers. Don’t be a loser
Old 05-27-2021, 09:38 PM
Banned

Old 05-27-2021, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Don't abuse Benadryl
Old 05-27-2021, 09:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't abuse Benadryl
Build a tolerance to benadryl faster than alcohol but it loses it's effectiveness at treating allergies as well.

Ban benadryl.

Legalize opium.
Old 05-27-2021, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Build a tolerance to benadryl faster than alcohol but it loses it's effectiveness at treating allergies as well.

Ban benadryl.

Legalize opium.
Stop poisoning your body. It's a temple. <3
Old 05-27-2021, 10:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop poisoning your body. It's a temple. <3
I took two Tylenol today. Thats it.

I have toughed it out a lot. Not today tho. Feeling feverish.
Old 05-28-2021, 05:31 AM
Fire Giant

Was in the ER two days ago with a pretty broken ankle (tib and fib full breaks near the ankle).

When I first came in I was in pretty massive pain and they gave me some sort of nasal fentanyl spray. Man that shit knocked me on my ass.
Old 05-28-2021, 06:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it seems cringe now but imagine cecily with a young woman patient prettier than her. imagine cecily with a trans patient who is pretty, not obese, wears makeup and actually takes the medication to be female. imagine cecily with a sexual assault victim or domestic abuse victim patient whom she envies, and what her voice would sound like as she talks thru all the protocols she is too right-wing to say with a straight face, secretly taking pleasure in adding to the assault by engaging with the emotional language of abuse even during treatment. Imagine your creep detector going off as u are triaged by this. You MIGHT get belligerent, or at least I tend to with wack medical staff.
I tried, but I can't imagine Cecily lasting more than a month on the job. College life is very sheltered compared to the real world.
Old 05-28-2021, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was in the ER two days ago with a pretty broken ankle (tib and fib full breaks near the ankle).

When I first came in I was in pretty massive pain and they gave me some sort of nasal fentanyl spray. Man that shit knocked me on my ass.
Ugh. Sorry that happened. How's your pain now? How are they managing the fractures? Still in the hospital or did they discharge you? Hope you're feeling better.

They only taught us about femur fractures for lower extremity this semester. I know I don't know enough about broken bones, besides turning grandma with a broken hip is awful for both of you.
Last edited by Cecily; 05-28-2021 at 10:33 AM..
Closed Thread