Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranlron swiftsong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are too tired or don't feel like rezzing someone in x zone, say no thanks, but being a greedy cuntbag is not helpful.Telling me that rez is like a pl, is a dumbass move, and you are a moron.You obviously are lazy and stupid and a ass.I get moments where i am busy and don't feel like dealing with things, but i don't fucking screw over newbies by saying 200pp for a fucking rez ok? yes i have done mistakes, but i have code of ethics.You obviously don't.You don't care who you hurt as long as you get what you want, so i suspect you are a sociopath, or just a narcissist.Fuck capitalism, and its assholes who only care about money.You don't believe in helping people, you believe in how can i make money off some poor shmuck by fucking him up the ass as much as possible.and you know why the economy is so fucked up? because of greedy fucks.Greedy fucks cheat and steal money, and raise prices too high.Greedy fucks hurt their guild, like melinda or whatever her name is.Sometimes you know reap, there are places you shouldn't go.Some things hurt the economy, and give the community a bad rep.There are a lot of good players out there, and i hear good things about tmo for an example, and there are some great people in europa.
You are epicly retarded. That's the only explanation I can think of for how you could possibly be equating someone not going out of his way to help you with someone actively screwing you over. Talk about Generation Entitlement. Wow.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:53 PM
Orc

Sense of entitlement? Ench also suffer too ravager.Think its fun for them to farm those spells? at least clerics are the most wanted class in groups and easiest to get spells.I played a cleric myself, and yes its a pain to solo, but its also rewarding.You want to talk about pain? try farming veishoul pages for those spells, and getting hit by 3 enemies.You think mezzmerelda, or some other ench.What about wizards huh? they boring too, and they suck to solo as well till they can quad.Soloing a wizzy sucks till 29 when they get aoe snare, and they have a boring job of sitting to cast 1 nuke, and then medding.What about the pain in the ass of not being able to solo well as a warrior and rogue? pay them for group, cause they suffer too.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:58 PM
Banned

wow how can you be this retarded
Old 05-30-2013, 06:58 PM
Orc

Tecmos, i donate for rezzes ok? but i'm not rich like you are.I can't afford to pay 500pp for a rez, and yes i do need it.I also group and do xp while i'm waiting for a rez, because that wya i not only recover some lost xp, but i also made some xtra while waiting, and sometimes its that little bit of xp recovery taht makes a difference.You may not care, but they do, and helping someone is meaningful.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:02 PM
Banned

yup, you're retarded
Old 05-30-2013, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Shit. I've got quite a bit of pp, but I wouldn't pay 500 for a rez. I'd rather eat the loss. I'd rather have eaten the loss when I wasn't max 60, even.

Just keep grinding dude. If you find someone who will rez you, then be grateful that you got a rez. And whether you find one or not, try to remember that dying is bad and play smarter next time so that you never need to ask for a rez in the first place.

You're sure as fuck not going to make any friends when you're raging out in R&F when someone wants to do what they want to do instead of what you want them to do.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranlron swiftsong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are too tired or don't feel like rezzing someone in x zone, say no thanks, but being a greedy cuntbag is not helpful.Telling me that rez is like a pl, is a dumbass move, and you are a moron.You obviously are lazy and stupid and a ass.I get moments where i am busy and don't feel like dealing with things, but i don't fucking screw over newbies by saying 200pp for a fucking rez ok? yes i have done mistakes, but i have code of ethics.You obviously don't.You don't care who you hurt as long as you get what you want, so i suspect you are a sociopath, or just a narcissist.Fuck capitalism, and its assholes who only care about money.You don't believe in helping people, you believe in how can i make money off some poor shmuck by fucking him up the ass as much as possible.and you know why the economy is so fucked up? because of greedy fucks.Greedy fucks cheat and steal money, and raise prices too high.Greedy fucks hurt their guild, like melinda or whatever her name is.Sometimes you know reap, there are places you shouldn't go.Some things hurt the economy, and give the community a bad rep.There are a lot of good players out there, and i hear good things about tmo for an example, and there are some great people in europa.

I am a highly functioning sociopath, but that is beside the point. Play the game. Paying for a Rez is like being taxed for being stupid and lazy. Stupid for dying (how do you die soloing as a druid anyway?..it is the 2nd easiest class..) and lazy because you do not want to earn back the XP.

Here is a suggestion. Try not soloing Red mobs until you learn how to do it successfully and keep track when the buffs you begged for (and probably didn't pay for) wear off. I think then you will find your success rate will increase and you wont have to beg for a rez every hour.

Have Fun
Old 05-30-2013, 07:26 PM
Orc

You want to talk economics? lets talk economics people.It was greed that left america in debt.Asshole bankers making risky loans to increase profits, while possibly ruining their banks.Greed is hurting eq economy.Charging people 300pp for a rez when they are in the same zone isn't helping anyone, its hurting them.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:30 PM
Banned

Hurting? Is your pussy hurting?
Old 05-30-2013, 07:30 PM
Orc

You are full of yourself.You don't even know what class i am reapin, and you make assumptions.Go play minecraft.Still living in your own world aye reapin? not aware of others? Look around you.You think a person in my gear can afford to pay 200pp for a tele?
Closed Thread