Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2018, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oprah scares the shit out me. She would beat Bernie I'm thinking. She probably would beat Trump too.

Things might actually go full race war. Not like blood streets (maybe a little) -- but like South Africa style.
I fear the first paragraph and embrace the second. Deus vult!!!!
Old 01-10-2018, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok fine. you earn this because you dunked me on kakistocracy.

joining someone's plantation and subjecting yourself to dehumanization is FAR from the only option open to those born of low or lower-middle class. If your negotiations land you at agreeing to those conditions then they are what you get. It happens that the current cultural context generates a population that is inj majority happy to do that, and the climate of whining and pessimism coaxes them into submitting to it permanently even when they have recognized that it sucks. YOU are the one feeding that machine, not I. Real easy to sidestep.

paying tuition is 100% optional and if you fail to avoid it you goofed up pretty badly.

rent is cheap as hell in most places on $11/hr wage. I'm sorry if you feel entitled to a comfortable life in a competitive urban market for doing work that will be done by a machine soon.
All of this is true but even if you never make a mistake, like myself and my children, you could still have the unfortunate curse of a poor genome that predisposes you to certain illnesses or disabilities. Given the cost of healthcare, shouldn't (((corporate profiteers and bankers))) pay a reasonable tax such that all American CITIZENS receive a stipend upon matriculating from high school in order to pay for health care and hopefully an education?

Just my $.02, God Bless!
Old 01-10-2018, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

rent is cheap as hell in most places on $11/hr wage. I'm sorry if you feel entitled to a comfortable life in a competitive urban market for doing work that will be done by a machine soon.
I really don't think its true that most 1 br places are affordable on 11 an hour....maybe in place where you'll be making 11 an hour your whole life. Good luck raising a kid on that.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really don't think its true that most 1 br places are affordable on 11 an hour....maybe in place where you'll be making 11 an hour your whole life. Good luck raising a kid on that.
If you make $11 an hour you shouldn't have children. It's irresponsible

The best thing to do about mistakes is to not make them. My good chum!
Old 01-10-2018, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you make $11 an hour you shouldn't have children. It's irresponsible

The best thing to do about mistakes is to not make them. My good chum!
subvert nature, but not to finance.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of this is true but even if you never make a mistake, like myself and my children, you could still have the unfortunate curse of a poor genome that predisposes you to certain illnesses or disabilities. Given the cost of healthcare, shouldn't (((corporate profiteers and bankers))) pay a reasonable tax such that all American CITIZENS receive a stipend upon matriculating from high school in order to pay for health care and hopefully an education?

Just my $.02, God Bless!
the implementation is above my head, dad, but I think yes that the taxpayer ought to fund a constellation of healthcare/UBI (prereq: palatable ideological angle for disincentivizing childbirth and closing borders) and that toxic industries ought to pay disproportionate tax. I think something like getting less healthcare credits for every polluter u spawn, instead of more, would work pretty dandy but good luck selling it to the suffragettes.

skeptical of state-paid health care and tuition; obfuscating cost behind insurance / ezloans and massive regulatory complex has already rendered the service Soviet and the pricing super gougey in both these markets. Hopefully a smart male will weigh in on how to actuate on what you mention ^^
Last edited by hyejin; 01-10-2018 at 08:40 PM..
Old 01-10-2018, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
subvert nature, but not to finance.
finance is a manifestation of nature

u don't believe this. that's why you're a commie
Old 01-10-2018, 08:39 PM
Banned

Lets say I'm born stupid and find it restful to mob floors. Like to spend my free time fishing. Fishing isn't that expensive but the shit aint free. You add some beer and Jesus -- now that's like a once a week affair at best.

Now I'm told to go to college...because why not right? Some statistics say people with degrees make more money...so obviously -- the high-paid professionals concluded -- we need to get this motherfucker in college.

So now I'm trying to get my mob job back saddled with $40,000 in debt -- and I'm called an idiot by my intelligent libertarian friend.

OK I guess I'm an idiot

Lets just keep doing this stupid shit because it's my fault.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

lmao fuck that i got a neutron on my pinky

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-10-2018, 08:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
finance is a manifestation of nature

u don't believe this. that's why you're a commie
down and coined bud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread