Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 02:14 AM
Fire Giant

Default LFG casual playing partner(s)

I really love this game. I love it really hard. But I can't bring myself to devote an unabated amount of time towards it as much as I'd like to.

So, I'd like to know if there are any players out there that want to reroll to play a set number of scheduled hours per week exclusively with each other and while on skype.

If you're interested, leave your email and I'll try to facilitate some times we can play.
Old 06-18-2012, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

Why Skype and not just a voice server? You can't really look at a cam as you play, or maybe you just mean for voice?
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 06-18-2012, 02:41 AM
Sarnak

I'd be up for this but am usually only available when everyone else is sleeping it seems. I used Skype for playing D3 with my husband across the other side of the house. It's surprisingly very clear sounding [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-18-2012, 04:12 AM
Banned

My friends and I use skype to play LoL together. It's superior in nearly every way to ventrilo, teamspeak, or mumble.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:34 AM
Sarnak

I may consider this. I really am not free from 4 to 10pm usually EST time.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenithia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd be up for this but am usually only available when everyone else is sleeping it seems. I used Skype for playing D3 with my husband across the other side of the house. It's surprisingly very clear sounding [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jenithia, am I to understand you're game to roll an alt?
Let's do this! - Sanarak
I can stick with my SK or roll just about anything, entertaining to learn new classes.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:08 AM
Sarnak

I am game for this..post play times please... I can play for sure at night from 930-midnight EST..Some during the day(summer only)
Old 06-18-2012, 05:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I am looking for a group of people to level with over the summer as well. I usually play late (USA central).
Old 06-18-2012, 10:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

New to the server and just getting started, rogue name: Joydrp. Would be up for getting together a dedicated group, send a message. For the next couple of nights will be attempting to solo in Fay.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:08 AM
Sarnak

I plan on making a "newbie" guild for beginners, or twinks. Guild invites for all level 1-20.

You can stay in as long as you like! it won't be an organized guild with a website, just a group of people to stay connected and possibly group together. The most fun comes from grouping IMO, no matter how slow the experience grind.

My name in game is Etros if you're interested in an invite. I'm a very casual gamer so don't be alarmed if I'm not online all day. I'll be around!

If you'd like me to look for you, I'll be makinga seperate forum thread asking for all names interested.

P.S - I have a Ventrillo Channel that we can use if needed.

The guild will be called "Sock Puppets". I hope no one minds lol.
Closed Thread