Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2017, 09:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfenger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you like to tell yourself you're a good person, but it's really not true at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfenger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not hard to understand etiquette and lashing out against me because I said you should have some isn't going to solve anything.
Quote:
Attacks on my character and expecting me to shut up when I'm told doesn't work on me. Sorry. Maybe you should work on not feeling so insignificant when you feel like someone might be better than you. It's okay bro. Feels all around.

Also, I did not turn this into a RnF post. The angry mob did. Must be really hurting your feelings that I'm not intimidated.
Quote:
I've grown accustomed to your posts being long and pointless. TLDR; sorry.
Quote:
How am I salty? You and most of the "bros" are trying to deter people from my OP.

That salty enough for ya? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Taking this game way too seriously = bad attitudes as shown above.

All hail Cazic-Thule and the Iksars. No wonder they couldn't put up with your shit.

All of these gems were going in the right direction OP, awesome trolling! Good job making it personal, and pointing out how inferior others are as well as attacking them then proclaiming to be the victim! These are tactics that only half-decent trolls implement, so you are definitely on the fast track to being a RnF star. Keep up the good work, and remember, practice makes perfect!

Quote:
You guys were actually right. My perception was off because something worked me up and I was being as vague as possible. Legitimately thought I was helping. Thanks for all your input.
Wow. Highly disappointed! Either a new person has taken over your forum account and is posting, OR someone has warned you not to make enemies of the elfs here on the forums/in the game so you have written a disingenuous "apologetic" post seeking acceptance and forgiveness! Cease and desist, follow your troll-heart man!
Closed Thread